Pre Wedding

An: hello my dear readers.
Im sorry it's taken so long to get anything posted. Life and a severe case of writers block has made it nearly impossible to get anything done.

This update was supposed to be the full wedding and festivities

____________________________________

Mountain paced restlessly in the ghoul commons, his strides long as he walked from one end of the room to the other one hand holding tight over his lower face as his other arm wrapped around his middle, tail swishing and flicking behind him. Multiple pairs of tired eyes watched him from the couches and kitchen stools over steaming mugs of coffee.

“Thought he said he wasn't anxious about today,” Ace whispers to Kali with a nudge of his elbow, the action startling the dozing ghoul making him jump and almost spill his coffee.

“Like you never said one thing thinking something one day then the next pulling a 180 when it really hits you,” Kali responds with a wide yawn and a shake of his head. “Besides, he could be worse.”

“Worse how?”

Kali motions to the various planters around the room with a small smile. “If he was really in his head about it, who knows what those plants would be doing, but they're the same as always.”

“Kali, friendo.” Ace laughs and shakes their head. “Those plants are fake.”

Kali blinks at them in his confusion before turning to look at the plants, cocking his head to the side. A blush creeps up to his cheeks and he lets out a defeated sigh.

“How did I never notice that?”

“To be fair,” Swiss says as he stumbles past on his way in from the hall in just his boxers, his eyes winced shut against the bright light of the room, “they used to be real but we kept forgetting to water them cuz that was always Mount's thing.”

“Makes sense.” Kali leans his head back to look over the couch as Swiss rummages through the cabinet before cleaning out and prepping the second coffee maker. “Where's shortstack?”

The other multi ghoul chokes back a laugh with a wince, shaking his head. “Where d'ya think? Still curled up in bed, stubborn shit he is. Never been a morning ghoul and after last night? Why d'ya think I'm out here making his coffee?”

“Coffee or not, he's still gonna maul you when you wake him up.”

Swiss laughs again and nods with another wince. “Yeah, but if he killed me he'd miss out on all of this!”

Kali and Ace laugh as Swiss does a short shimmy, running his hands over his chest and stomach with a wide smile ending in an even wider yawn before he shakes his head. “Either way, coffee first. Always coffee before death.”

____________________________________

“Vorblom…” Annie whispers softly with a smile. “Rise and shine my spring flower.”

Lilit grumbles and burrows deeper into her pillow, pulling the blanket tight over her shoulders. Annie laughs and shakes her head before gently blowing on her younger sister's face, watching her nose scrunch up before she swipes a hand up to brush away the ticking strands of hair.

“Come on, sleepy bee. You're getting married today.”

Lilit blinks her eyes open, gaze unfocused as she turns them towards her sister. A smile forms and widens and she lets out a giggle as she pulls the blanket down to expose the entirety of her face. “I'm getting married today.”

Annie laughs and tugs the blanket off making the younger woman let out a shriek at the sudden chill before Annie is jumping into the bed next to her, poking and tickling at her sides making her flail about.