hell

*light was warped to his base and bleeding so much he feels like he's going to die*
Light: that girl was a good fighter but since now those three are dead my plan is well i just need astral and that's it I'll kill them all.
    (In the base of the heroes)
Flare: so light got away but I think he has a idea but I'm not sure what it is
Wash: yeah *cough* he was strong but he might come back even stronger.
*3 weeks later there's a warp at 12am and light comes out with a different outfit and looks stronger and a aura*
Darker of the deepest of hell I summon you
*He summons abyss, twilight and chaos from the dead and chaos is in a city attack people*
Chaos: just DIEEE
*Leafy and freeze comes in and chaos slash they giving them cuts and quake and wash comes in and punch him and they see twilight and abyss*
Light: I see you astral
*Light flys to the heros base and thats where the heroes are hidden*
*Light breaks in and about to kill flame*
Flame: shit shit shit
*Wash comes in and does a rasengan*
*Baryon mode*
Wash: just die
Wash: you kids get out now and go to quake and the others now!!
*Light punches wash but she blocks it and throws him to the wall*
*The younger elementals run to quake and the other hero*
Quake: are you kids ok??
Flame: yeah we all are fine
Quake: where's wash
Shadow: she fighting light
Quake: I think she'll be fine I hope until the rest gets here, you kids hide somewhere and watch us fight.
*The kids run to the buildings and quake punches chaos 50 times and he gets thrown to 5 buildings*
Quake: hes Stronger then last time
Leafy: yeah but how
*Wash comes rolling down and gets hit in the wall*
Quake: impossible!??!????
Light: your even weaker then when we last fought wash uzumaki.
*Light runs and about the finish her but quake kicks him out*
Quake: wash you go rest for now.
Light: element blast-
*He shoots it but it gets absorbed by Psy coming in and flare cutting his arm off*
Psy and flare: sorry we're a little late