the last branch vs the spawn of hell

Leafy: *grabs chaos and attacks him*
Leafy: answer me this chaos how do you die
Chaos: that's a good question how can I die
Here's the thing I can't die
*she runs around the battlefield blocking his attacks and until it feels like she's getting pulled back and a sound of a slash and her arm gets cut off and she falls and shadow sees her and runs to her*
Shadow: LEAFY
*He starts healing her*
*Chaos attacks shadow and shadow doesn't see him until chaos attacks get blocks and shadow and turns*
Freeze: sorry I'm late *he freezes chaos from his leg and does a lightning bolt and says*
Planetary devastation
*Rocks gets on chaos*
Karin
*Five thunder dragon gets in the air and attacks chaos and he falls and freeze says*
Star element: cold thunder spark
*Chaos gets cold and freeze and gets hit by thunder bolts and chaos does a final blow at freeze and gets pull back and it was a real body of leafy*
*Leafy used a clone to trick chaos and her eye is missing and arm also by turning to leafy to make the clone and chaos gets on the tower and grabs her sword and stabs her and she gets stabs him the heart and bleeds and stringer and shadow sees it and screams*
Them: LEAFYY
*It was all black until they both get bloodlusted and strings come out of stringer's body and stabs chaos making it hard for him to move and shadow uses his dark power to make a shield for him and attacks chaos and screams*
*Shadows eyes are bleeding and crying but his tears are red of the blood*