the flame of the spark

Electro: you've gotten bigger flare and i feel your power your stronger
Flare: *he takes out his blade and gets ready to attack electro*
Electro: *THUNDER BLAST*
100 thunder blasts are going to flare and he uses his fire power to appear in front of electro and upper cut him*
Electro: let's show our full power brother
Both:  STAR ELEMENT
flare: star element:  heat of the hell
Electro: star element: infinite lightning
*Both of the star elements clash and flare is using all his power to hit it*
(ELECTRO HAS HIT THE STAR ELEMENT)
*After a lot of strong thunderbolts flare is still standing but bleeding heavily*
*Electro laughs and looks up and see the moon is a sharingan*
(The sound of a sharingan being on and the word has been said)
Tsukuyomi
(FLARE HAS HIT THE STAR ELEMENT AND TRICKED ELECTRO FROM HITTING HIS STAR ELEMENT)
electro: *his whole body is almost fully covered in blood and his arms are burnt*
(While they are fighting it's now up for bubbles and wash rematch)
Bubbles: you look weaker then ever wash *she was quiet and punches bubbles and bubbles gets up and slash wash 10 times and she bleeds and there's bubbles around her and the bubbles explode and she bleeds more and she falls to the floor*
Bubble: when we were fighting before I was holding back this is my true power
Wash: do you think this is my full power
*Wash gets up and punches bubbles 50 times and slams her to the wall punch her more and throws her to the air and says*
Wash: star element: water bubble void
*A bubble void of water traps bubbles in it and some hole opens and water dragons gets in and hits bubble heavily and after her star element was over she jumps up and punches her and bubbles falls to the floor and dies*
*I would've killed you before but I felt bad cos you were a weak bitch*
*Electro throws his axe at flare and he blocks it*
*Then chaos control that he did to the villain was getting out of their bodies and electro, dynamite and sniper and bloodline were not really villains they were forced*
Electro: flare... *Tearing up* your so grown now *he hugs him*
Was he really controlling you
Electro: yes I'm sorry
Flare: it's ok just help us with chaos
Dynamite: FLARE HELP WITH SOMETHING
Flare: what wrong dynamite
Dynamite: take chaos to the mall and I'll do the rest
Leafy: don't worry I got it
*Chaos starts chasing after leafy to the mall and leafy attacks him and tie him to the stores and she uses her vine and gets out of there*
Dynamite: full power EXPLOSION
*A big explosion goes to the mall and a flash flare is around the mall and with chaos inside of it*
Dynamite: YES I KILLED HIM.. wait NO WAY HOW?
*Chaos flies up with half his body burnt and on fire and use a decay power and grabs to dynamites face and he explodes away from chaos and his body is decaying and he gets doing a final blast at chaos and he gets fully decay and explodes himself*
Sniper: DYNAMITE NOO.