the train mission

Leafy do you think we will win this war and live peacefully. I don't know shadow but we need to try and protect everyone we could *leafy smiles* I love you sis. I love you too little bro. *Leafy and shadow enters the train and sit* I since something near by *shadow activates his power and feel something and see a aura of evil and killing and he gets up and takes his blade out and tell leafy to take take the people out of the train and he starts attacking the villain* *in shadows mind* if I just kill him from his neck then everyone will live and be safe *shadow runs and Slashed the villains head off and the head regrows a body and the body regrow a head and one has lightning power and wind and superpower and shadow gets scared and they go to the roof and the battle really begins* shadow: what the hell how the fuck did he regrow his body forget it ill just kill him again *he runs and try cutting the head and under he gets hit with lightning and he gets hit good and he throws up blood from the hit and the clone with lightning powers go down to the carts and attack leafy and leafy gets scared and kicks him and launch him away and closes the door behind her and runs and attack and blocks the attack and cuts his head off and he regrows another body and leafy yells at shadow and says "SHADOW DON'T CUT THE HEAD IT'LL REGROW AGAIN" *but it was to late and he cut it and the clones have fire, water, wind and lightning and leafy climb up to the roof to help shadow and he tell leafy "don't your bleeding you'll die" and the clone mix together and form element the finale form and attacks leafy and knocks her out and she gets up and stabs elements and with poison* weak bitch with the help of my poison ivy no one can stop me and the train is broken and won't stop and leafy goes down and use her vine whips and grab onto the train and shadow cuts elements head off and kills him and the train crash but no one dies and shadow helps leafy up* good job sis you did good stopping the train. Your welcome bro but I feel something is coming and a blade comes and almost hit leafy* and A stronger villain comes and shadow and leafy remember him and gets mad. It's him he killed mom and dad and our little brother. I know sis *leafy is to hurt she fainted and it's now the final battle of shadow vs swordsmen.
Shadow uses his power demon called rika a part of a god powers and swordsmem stab him and bled out and shadow goes 100% and swordsmen goes 20% and goes easy and he stabs shadow near the heart and he falls and bleeds and shadow almost slashed his head off and swordsmen runs away and leafy runs to shadow* SHADOW NO *leafy out shadow in her arms and shadow says* I don't have long but be strong leafy and kick his ass and don't forget to be as strong as mom and dad was. I'm so glad to have you as a sister *he smiles then dies and fades away and leafy screams and cry of anger cos of her now alone with no one of her family*