a new friend or foe

*leafy goes to attack him and until she feels getting pulled back and gets blasted away to a building*
Leafy: *cough blood* the hell was that
*He jumps out of the building and the kids run upstairs to watch the fight*
The villain: how weak are you heros
And by the way your guys can call me astral.
Leafy and quake gets up and stand in The front of astral and behind him is Psy and freeze*
Astral: the ice hero freeze and is that the curse hero Psy?
*Astral jumps up and land on a building and Psy sees the kids and teleports to the kids*
Psy: why are you kids here especially you shadow?
Shadow: sorry dad we wanted to see you guys fight
Psy: I know you kids want to see this but it's too dangerous
Shadow: yeah sorry dad
Psy: it's ok just stay here
*Psy makes a domain shield to make sure that no one can leave and only the elementals can enter*
Quake: GREAT SMASHHH *she punches astral and he blocks it and copy's it's and punches her with the same move and she knocks out*
*Leafy runs to get quake and take her away and astral lands his left hand on her shoulder and says*
Astral: flash flare *he burns leafy and freeze comes in and does a ice blast at him and astral shoots a soundblast at him and he falls unable to move*
*Astral makes a big energy ball and shoots it at Psy and the kids and Psy trys protecting the kids and the big energy ball disappears*
Psy: huh?
*A kunai lands in front of the kids*
Flame: (in his mind) that's one of moms kunais
*Wash comes in*
Wash: sorry I'm late
*Astral shoots another one and wash clash her hands together*
Wash: let's do this kurama
*She summons kurama and kurama comes in and holds the energy ball and destroys it*
Flame: wow that's mom's power in the books in English class it says that she's the second strongest out of the elementals and she's almost strong enough to beat dad
But this isn't her trying this is not even 5%.
*Flare comes in and cuts astrals arm off and astral stops attacking*
Astral: are you the hero flare
Flare: yes I am
Astral: I need your help from a bigger threat