The Bullies' Rules

Tyler: Hey, we should run! I can't sniff those stinky asses more!

Andrew: Dude, are you out of your mind? David has our whole 10-minute video of eating their farts. They'll post it on social media if we try to run. We need to cooperate with them in order to keep our video private from going viral.

After a long discussion, we finally decided to meet our bullies after class.
As the school bell rang, signaling the end of the day, the whole class rushed out except for Tyler and me.

Andrew: Dude, stand up! It's time to go!

Tyler: Nah, bro, I am petrified. My mother would kill me if I lost another pair of my briefs. I don't know what they will do to me.

Andrew: Bro, do we have any other choice? Same shit again. They have our video of eating their farts. You know what that means if we try to run and don't do according to them. Then they will post it on social media and then it will all be fucked up.

After a debate, we finally arrived at the school restroom, entering with trepidation.

As we entered,

Alex closed and locked the door behind us, pushing us toward David.

David: What time is it, Andrew?

Andrew: 1:30 pm.

David: And when the school is over?

Andrew: 1 pm.

David: That means you guys are 30 minutes late! You'll never forget to come on time again!
Andrew: I'm sorry, David. It won't happen again, I swear.

David: Before we start, I want to clear the rules with you nerds. You'll receive less punishment if you cooperate with us and do as we say. But if you do anything stupid, you losers are not ready for what's coming next for you.

The rules were:
1) Early treatment/punishment before the first class.

2) You nerds will do all our homework, assignments, and projects, and if we secure any grade less than A, be ready to rip 10 pairs of your kid's undies.

3) During recess/break time, you will receive your mid-session treatment/punishment from us.

4) After school, you'll get your end-day treatment from us. That will include anything we can do with you.

David: Don't try to snitch or try to be cool. Don't forget, we have a video of you little pigs eating our farts.

The whole group laughed, and We reluctantly agreed to the rules.

As we tried to leave, David: Do you think you wimps can go that easily? Let's start the fun, boys!
David Dropped my pants down and yanked my Minecraft briefs, teasing, Hey, guys, look at this kid still wearing Minecraft briefs! You know what my 7-year-old brother doesn't like to wear briefs, and you guys in 7th grade are wearing kid undies. That's why you nerds deserve to be bullied hard.

Andrew: Ahh, it hurts! Ahh, my ass is on fire!

Tyler: Get up, get up; your ass stinks!

It took David 8-10 yanks to rip the briefs.

David: Aww, looks like someone's going commando now!

Andrew: I held back tears, knowing my family couldn't afford new underwear every day.

Alex: What's next, guys?

Tyler and Andrew: We've already faced enough; let us go.

David: Nah, dorks, we've just started yet. It's your first day of the new grade; let's make it memorable!

Tyler and Joseph forced us to face the stalls, which were filled with pee and shit. They dunked our heads repeatedly, leaving us wet and humiliated. Tyler, who had thalassophobia, was choking and coughing uncontrollably.

David: Let's hang these nerds to dry. Don't forget to do your homework; otherwise, be ready for more punishments. And don't forget to come early tomorrow morning; we have a cute surprise for you two fags.

The whole group left, leaving us there to dry

Vote for Part 3 if you liked this part Please share your thoughts in the comments below - what did you like about this part, and what would you like to see included in the next part of the story?