Welcome to 7th Grade

Introduction

My name is Andrew, and I'm 19 years old. This is the story of my middle school experience when I was in 7th grade. I was quite a nerd and history geek, and I loved wearing briefs, which made me feel comfortable. My friend Tyler and I had been the main targets of bullies since 3rd grade, not because we were nerds who wore briefs, but because they found us attractive and hot.

Andrew's Story

I was in class with my friend Tyler on my first day of 7th grade, and we were excited about our new books and courses. We were chatting in class for a moment when suddenly a group of bullies came in. There were four bullies: David, the group leader, Alex, Joseph, and the nastiest one, Charlie. We were both terrified for a moment and tried our best to ignore them, but then the group approached us. David slapped me hard on the back of my neck. David sneered in an evil tone, "Hey nerds, are you dorks excited for your new grade?"Alex laughed and added, "New grade means new punishments and new ways of humiliation for these losers."Joseph asked, "So, where do we start the fun, boys?"At that moment, we were both very scared; we didn't know what they had prepared for us or what was coming next this year. We thought, "Wedgies, Swirlies, Spanking, fart sniffing, Wet Willie, purple nurple, Noogie, or pantsed in front of girls or kindergarten kids?" We didn't know. We wished we could stand up for ourselves and say something, but we both knew we couldn't; they were much stronger than both of us. If we said anything to anyone, they would beat us up, so the best thing was to stay quiet and accept these punishments. David walked a little closer to us and said in an evil tone, "Let's start the fun with a cannon party, boys."I thought, "What does that even mean?"Joseph explained while laughing, "Hey, in case you nerds don't know, we had a party last night at Alex's home, and we ate a lot of tacos and Doritos, so we all have a very bad stomach."At that moment, we were both very nervous and scared. Tyler said while crying, "Hey, please don't do this to me; I'm tired of this; it's our first class in the new grade."David said angrily, "Shut the fuck up, you dorks; nerds like you will never get enough, and your only job is to be pets for your bullies and accept their punishments."David ordered, "Let's get ready, boys." David instructed Alex to grab my arms and legs and Joseph to grab Tyler's arms and legs, then he ordered Charlie to charge his butt. I tried to shout as loud as I could, but it was recess time, and no one was in the class. Then David took out two jockstraps from his bag; they didn't only look very dirty and smelly, but there was also a shit stain on the straps. He put those jockstraps on our mouths; it smelled very bad, and I could even taste that shit stain. Now it was Charlie's time. Charlie walked a few steps toward us, dropped his pants down, and revealed his black and blue striped boxers briefs. He faced his ass toward us while Alex and Joseph pushed our faces toward his hole; it was very stinky, and he didn't even wipe his ass properly. Meanwhile, David was recording this humiliation to blackmail us later. Charlie said, "Let's begin the fun, boys. Three! Two! One! Cannonball! PPFFFPPPTTT fart... PPFFFPPPTTT fart... PPFFFPPPTTT fart..."The whole group was laughing very hard. David said, "Haha, nerds, eat that fart; today is your first day of 7th grade. You deserved this reward as our gratitude."After 10 minutes of humiliation, David ordered his boys to stop. He said, "This is just the beginning, you losers; you guys don't know what's coming next for you. Meet us at the restroom after school if you want to cooperate with us and do it as we say; it will be pretty easy for both of you. Otherwise, if you try to snitch or run, don't forget we have a whole 10-minute video of you dorks eating our farts." He said this before leaving the classroom. As they left the classroom, I turned to Tyler and asked, "Hey, are you alright?"Tyler replied, "Yeah, bro, I'm fine. His ass was nasty as shit. It felt like I was sniffing shit."

I sighed, "We have a long year ahead of us. Oh God..."

Vote for Part 2 if you liked this part Please share your thoughts in the comments below - what did you like about this part, and what would you like to see included in the next part of the story?