Part 35 { The day before }

TW: minor swearing?
Setting: the kingdom
STORY:Main

It was wedding day eve for the beeduo lovers, they were so excited and gleeful, especially Tubbo. He was pacing back and forth in his office, looking at all the papers, invites, the catering bills, and just making sure everything was alright with the documents. "I'm sure that there will be no problems, king Tubbo!!" Aimsey said with a laugh, they were there with Tubbo since of course, she was Ranboo's closest friend and he needed her help. "I don't know aimsey, there could be a possibility of mistakes!" Tubbo said in a frantic voice, he looked back at Aimsey and paused for a second "also, call me Tubbo.." He added on with a calmer sigh. Aimsey nodded and smiled a bit, "I'm sure that everything will be ok." They repeated

"Let's hope."

Ranboo and Tommy were at the venue, the same one Ranboo and Tubbo would be 'tying the knot', "I'm so excited! I can't wait, man." Ranboo squealed, they had been non stop yapping to Tommy about the big day tomorrow, and for the first time, Tommy didn't complain or say anything and just listened. "I'm glad, big man! I can't wait to stand next to Tubbo in front of his whole..family" Tommy said, he did a dramatic gesture, jerking his hair to the side and putting his hands on his hips. Which caused Ranboo to let out a small chuckle, their chuckle slowly faded as they thought about something..which didn't go unnoticed by Tommy. "What, was that too dramatic?" Tommy asked playfully, but with apparent curiosity. "No..I just realized, I have never met Tubbo's family before. I know that Quackity and Wilbur are his dads, but I haven't even met them correctly.." Ranboo muttered with a sigh, slumping down onto one of the chairs. Tommy quickly followed and sat next to them, "oh it'll be fine big man! There's only...50 family members!"

"WHAT."

Tubbo was revising and repeating his vows in his room, looking to Aimsey for approval. Which Aimsey gave every time, "see? You're completely fine! Dudzer, you'll be ok." She said with a small chuckle, Tubbo let out a sigh of relief as he put down his scroll which he had repeated over 20 times to poor Aimsey. He might've appeared nervous, but he also was static and inpatient for tomorrow. He looked over at all the invite slips, the letters neatly sealed with a purple and black seal on them. Each one had been returned to him, which meant they would be attending. Each one of his family and friends...his heart warmed at the thought of Ranboo walking up the hall, in that perfect white suit they chose out and tailored for them. While he had a dark yellow suit, also tailored to perfection.

They both didn't know what to expect, but they did know one thing.
Everything was going to be ok,
"I hope his family accepts me"-💜
"I can't wait.."-💛

505 words

PART 35 DONE!!!

Hope yall liked this part..I erm, tried my best!! Teheeeee