Part 7 {ball preparations}

Ranboo was done giving the ball invitations to everyone invited

Invitation list
Tubbo
Bee
Ranboo
Skye
Codie
Sam
Aimsey
Emery
Tommy
Quackity
Wilbur
Lexi

The last invitation Ranboo needed to give was to Tubbo,they were going up to his room before they got stopped by someone "hey Ranboo! what's popping" bee asked "nothing much just giving this invitation to the king" ranboo said. Bee nodded and let ranboo go on their way.

Ranboo finally got to Tubbos room and knocked the door "come in" Tubbo said,Ranboo slowly opened the door and walked in "hello king I have your invitation!" Ranboo said handing the letter to Tubbo "well thank you Ranboo I appreciate you helping me set up this ball" Tubbo said smiling, Ranboo smiled,bowed down and left Tubbos room.

It was 6:00 pm and they finally finished work and they were laying on the bed stressing about what to wear. They didn't know if to go on Pinterest or google,they both had very different things! Tho Pinterest was way prettier and better on choosing clothing so they went on there,they didn't really know what they wanted to wear or what style. Suddenly someone barged into their room,it was of course gossip duo and Aimsey,Ranboo completely forgot they were coming over today but I guess now they can all plan their outfits together!

Part 7 DONEEE )sorry for the short part(

240 words