Part 32 {SIDE!the flower field}

Characters:Foolsamponk :]
TW:none..

One Saturday Morning

"You're off today, Sam." Tubbo stated as he faced Sam, he saw the regular stoic expression, but a hint of happiness disguised in it. "Yes, my king." Sam said with a nod, he bowed down, turned on his heels and left Tubbo's office. He walked down the corridors with a small smile under his mask, Sam grabbed his phone from the armor's pocket and called up one of his
beloveds, Foolish.

Ring..ring....ᴿⁱⁿᵍ..

"Hello?" Foolish answered from the other side of the phone. They had a short conversation on going on a date with the three of them, they agreed and talked to Ponk as well. Sam was so invested in the phone call that he didn't notice someone heading the opposite way as him...before..

*THUD*
He saw the other person stumble, he quickly helped them up..Sam looked them up and down, who were they? His eyes narrowed as he looked down at the person, slowly letting go of their arm, "Hello, I have never seen you around here..? What's your name?" He asked, his eyes narrowing in skepticism. The person was around his shoulder height, dark purple ish hair, a plant covering their right eye..? Golden wings, and most concerning of all, they had plant vines surrounding their arm and in their hair. "My name?" The person asked, they had a blank expression, but perplexed, hesitating on answering his question. "Yes..your name." Sam stated firmly, "my name..is, Boo" They stated. Sam raised a brow, "Boo? Like..what a ghost makes?" He asked, earning a nod from Boo. Before he could speak, he saw them run off somewhere. He didn't go after them, since...if they were this deep in the castle, they must've permission..right?

An hour passed, Sam, Foolish and Ponk laid in a flower field in the middle of nowhere. Laughing and talking with no care in the world, "so..Sam! How's work been?" Asked ponk, Sam turned to him with a smile on his face, "it's been great..tho, I saw someone strange today.." Sam said, his smile faltering. The two men raised a brow at that, "continue?" They said in sync, "Well, their name was..Boo? They looked strange, covered in plants with gold wings...and..a plant in their right eye..." Sam said, squinting his eyes ever so slightly. Ponk's eyebrows scrunched together while Foolish's raised, "wait, like the sound a ghost makes-" "yes..." Sam said, cutting Foolish off. Foolish was going to continue before Ponk came in, "Boo?? I recognize that name from somewhere.." Ponk said, trying to remember where he remembered the name from. Foolish and Sam turned to him, waiting for him to continue. "It's that..person that came from The Bsmp?" Ponk stated, the two men looked confused but just brushed it off. "Anyways.."

...

Hours had passed, the sun was setting and Ponk was sound asleep next to the two men. Sam and Foolish were sat up and looking at the sunset, holding hands, "mm..so..Sam..I have a question.." Foolish asked, turning his head towards sam. Sam averted his gaze from the sunset for a second and looked at the other man, "Yes? What's up?" Sam asked, "want to play truth or dare?" Foolish asked, a playful smile sneaking on his face. Sam just chuckled and nodded, waiting for Foolish to start the game. "Truth or dare?" Foolish asked, Sam, obviously, said truth. "What's your favorite flower?" Foolish asked
Sam hesitated for a moment before answering his question, he, himself, didn't know the answer to that if he was honest.

"Sam?"
...
"Dahlias."

HAHA!!
It's been exactly a month since my last two updates, god am I slow..
I'm trying a new way of writing and sectioning off things!! Hope y'all like it.
I'm going to be honest, I had no ideas for this. Just went with it, and also,
no promises for updates coming up:(

651 words