part 23 {an unexpected visit}

[no one pov]
One lovely day in the castle Ranboo was walking down the corridors just exploring the place, since they haven't explored the whole castle yet they decided to do it today! There were walking until they saw these two giant brown doors that they haven't seen before. "Huh..I wonder what this room is.." Ranboo said in a curious tone, they then opened the doors for it to reveal a huge library! There was two story's and many books to read "wow.! How come Tubz never told me about this place.." Ranboo said, they walked in and got greeted by this woman, she was around 5'6 she had dark brown hair and black shoulder length hair. "Hello there!" She said "hello! What's your name?" Ranboo asked out of curiosity "my name is Kim!" Kim said, they smiled and nodded "glad to meet ya!" Ranboo said with a smile.

~="two hours later"=~

They talked for a bit as Ranboo checked out some books to get and read. They decided to get Heartstopper, a Harry Potter book and something else I'm too lazy to list. They both went up to the counter and Kim started checking out the books they chose "just so you know..if you don't turn in these book on time you're going to have to pay" Kim said as she finished checking out the books "alright! I'll keep that in mind, thanks!" Ranboo said, she handed them the books and Ranboo thanked her before walking off to one of the tables in the library to read.

A few minutes later the library door opened causing Ranboo to look over and see who it was, it was Tubbo! Ranboo put down their book and ran over to him and hugging him "ah! Boo you scared me!" Tubbo said while hugging them back. "I see you've found the library!" Tubbo said "why didn't you tell me about this place before??" Ranboo exclaimed "ah it seems I forgot..?" Tubbo said while chuckling nervously. Ranboo just sighed and let go of the hug with him "welp did you need something?" Ranboo asked him "I was trying to find you because Micheal wants to go to the park again with us.." Tubbo said, Ranboo just nodded and went to go say goodbye to Kim, "bye Kim! See ya later" Ranboo said. Kim nodded and waved goodbye as tubbo and Ranboo left the library, "finally those two love birds are out of here. I can finally call boo,Skye and hti." Kim said as she pulled out her phone and dialed someone, probably one of those three names she mentioned..

END OF PART 23!

444 words