part 20 {stroll through the park}

Beeduo fluff!!
No angst and no warnings for this part!

Ranboo and Tubbo were talking in micheals playroom as any parents would, and ever so often Tubbo would flirt with Ranboo causing them to get flustered and blush. "Can we go to the park?" Micheal asked with a smile "sure why not!" Tubbo said with a smile as well, Ranboo just nodded.

They were getting dressed and ready to go to the park, micheal and Tubbo were already ready as for Ranboo they weren't. They quickly got into the dress they wanted to wear and walked out of the closet. "You look so handsome mi amor.." Tubbo said "stop with the Spanish names I don't understand.!" Ranboo said in a flustered but annoyed tone, Tubbo just chuckled and took Ranboo and micheals hand and started walking towards the exit of the castle.
.
.
Micheal was running around the park as Tubbo and Ranboo sat next to each other while holding hands. "Hey boo?" Tubbo asked "mhm?" Ranboo said "do you like chilling out with me and Micheal?" Tubbo asked, Ranboo nodded and smiled, Tubbo smiled and kissed Ranboo on the lips causing Ranboo to blush but kissed him back. "Ewww" Micheal said, causing the two to pull away and laugh. Micheal went back to playing and just left Tubbo and ranboo to chat and chill.
.
.
After a hour Micheal went back to Tubbo and Ranboo "I'm tired..and hungry!" Micheal said "ok buddy! We brought some food, so you can eat!" Ranboo said before pulling out a chocolate bar and some milk, Micheal quickly took it and sat down next to Tubbo "thank you!" Micheal said before starting to eat the chocolate, Tubbo smiled and leaned on Ranboos shoulder "I love you so much Tubz.." Ranboo said while smiling "I love you too boo.." Tubbo said while blushing a little, Micheal just looked at them and went back to drinking the milk and eating the chocolate bar.

PART 20 DONEEE
{sorry that this part is so short}

338 words