ANOTHER ANNOUCEMENT

Hey guys! I hope everyone is well. I first wanted to start off with some apologies about my hiatus with this book.  I feel that since it's been so long you all deserve an update on where this book stands along with other things. I still plan on continuing this book, but I've been busy with school and finals, etc. (I'm also trying to write for my other books but its also not going so well) But also with this book I've still been having some writers block.

I have been writing some chapters -- rewriting to be exact. But as I'm rewriting I find myself stuck and just slightly changing the story/chapter of what I already had. In some ways I'm changing my writing style but keeping the main plot the same. As I go through some comments I;ve read in the past it seems that some of my ideas are not conveyed correctly or seen the way I intended to. Because of this I wanted to rewrite and restructure this story. 

But as I rewrite and reread my chapters part of me just thinks "screw this, I'll just leave it as it is and continue where I left off." But I've been unsure and in debate. 

Please let me know what you guys think. It might help me decide what I want to do with the book in the future.  

Again sorry for the long and continued wait. Thank you all for waiting so patiently and those of you who have been so supportive. I do plan on continuing this book so please be patient with me! I'm so grateful to all of you for sticking with me! 

~ Miya