12

Leona was actually rarely at the main base. She was only here for a short while to accept further promotions and left quickly. Now that she had the chance, she was going to wander around the base without any contraindications.

"He he..."

With her power to control metals, she created a key that fit the locked door in front of her. If it's closed, it means there's something interesting there.

She opened the door, looked with blank, disappointed eyes at the racks of weapons, and slammed the door, turning around and continuing on her way.

She had been walking for a very long time, and all the rooms she passed had shelves of boring, standard weapons. She couldn't be more bored.

She continued walking, slowly approaching another door, this one large and metal. She was excited, maybe this time there would be something interesting there.

She walked in through the door, and she found herself, who knows where, outside, and there was a guy sleeping in a lounger in front of her. She looked at him blankly. These loungers looked comfortable. She decided that she was tired, so she took one of the deckchairs, wrapped herself in a coat and went to bed.

And that's how she met Blue Pheasant, one of the Admirals.