40 (Forever in my arms)

Author pov

"Babe listen! It was not like I wanted to hid this from you or-"
"You difinitely DID hide it from me. Seriously Suho? What am I to you?" Suho sighed deeply and closed his eyes as his wife snapped at him. After finding out about Jin and Jungkook's date she was mad about his husband who knew everything but didn't tell her. No matter how much Suho told her that Chanyeol asked him and he's found about the matter from him just last night.

"Babe! Chan called me and asked if Jungkook has told Jin that will go out an-"
"I am like the maids!" Irene said laughing and shaking her head looking at her husband with greeted teeth.
"Irene!" Sugo said in despearate not knowing what to do!
"What? What part of my words were wrong? I am an outsider not the lady of this house! Oh my.....my son is on a date and evereyone knows except me his mo-"
"I didn't know either!" Nayeon cut her earning a killing gaze.
"Stop stop! You two please!" Suho puffed pushing his hair back.
"Are you yelling at me? Yeah? Come on bully me an-"
"Babe babe!" Subo said.
"Why didn't you tell me Jungkook is taking Jin out on a date?"
"First of all as I said multiple times Chanyeol called me to know if Jungkook has told Jin to go out together and I found it was true! And second they are not on a date!" She looked at Suho with tightened brows.

"What do you mean? Didn't you say Jungkook has taken Jin out?"
"Yeah but as his frien-"
"Friend?" Irene scoffed turning completely to her husband.
"You think I believe the shits Jungkook say?" She clicked her tongue.
"So it was Seokjin!" She said and giggled.
"Ah how hard I was trying to match make them here they are doing the job perfectly!"
"You wanted to match make Jin and Jungkook?" Nayeon asked her mother disbeliefe.
"Your mogher had the dream of having Jin as his son in law!"
"Noway you wanted to match that sweet cotton candy with that big bad wolf!" Nayeon said still shocked with the news she's just recieved.

"Are you refering to your brother when you said the big bad wolf?" Irene asked with narrowed eyes.
"I guess Jin ain't the big bad wolf?" She asked and tilted her head. Irene tightened her brows. She then pointed to the stairs!
"I believe you have more important matters to take care of. Come on!" Nayeon rolled her eyes and pouted.

"I said fac-"
"Goodbye sweetheart! Mommy will call you when it is lunch time!" She puffed knowing well cannot stand in front of her mom.

Irene then turned to Suho! She suddenly smiled.
"So where did he take Jin out for their first date huh?" Suho sighed deeply.
"Irene baby they are not on date?" Irene chuckled.
"Weriously are you dumb?" She shook her head.
"Your son can fool you around but not me!" Suho chuckled hearing his wife as again their son has turned to his only!

"I know Jungkook has a thing for Jin!" He said and sighed. He looked at Irene with a serious but sad expressions.
"But I can sense he has difficulities about his feeling!" Irene narrowed her eyes.
"Difficulities?" Suho nodded. She swallowed putting her hand on her chest.

"Don't tell me he is still inlove with that wi-"
"No no no! It is not about him!" Suho said and looked at her.
"He has problem with himself and his feeling for Jin!"
"His feeling for Jin?" Suho smiled and nodded.
"It took long for Jungkook to accept the betrayal he never expected. And then everything changed! Jungkook changed! And now he is facing the situation in a different way."

"Jin is far away from that bitch!"
"I know baby but Jungkook doesn't have a good memory! Moreover....I am sure he also thinks about Jin as well." She sighed and nodded.
"Ah my baby!" Suho smiled.
"Let's wish them luck and happiness! I am sure at the end everything will be fine!" Irene nodded her head. She suddenly pouted and tightened her brows.

"I am still mad at you and won't speak with you!"
"You are speaking with me now!"
"I won't speak from now on!"
"You are still speaking with me!"
"Ahhhh I hate you!" She said leaving her husband. Suho chuckled and leaned his head to the couch.
"I love you too babe!"