Chapter One: Cherry on top

"Stop it!" Hana shouted, breaking up a fight between two children who argued over the last paintbrush. "Minho! Kenji! Both of you go to the carpet." She instructed; she noticed Kenji stick his tongue out at the other boy. "Now!" She said with more firmness, she watched as they begrudgingly did as they were told.

For fuck's sake what's gotten into them... Hana thought inwardly, still holding on to the last paintbrush.

"I'm sure there's more in the back," Michi explained. "You go grab them and I'll watch the class," she reassured her friend.

Hana nodded her head with approval. She walked to the back of the class into a separate room that led to all the supplies. She was in no way prepared for what happened next. In between the rows of supplies, she could hear strange sounds.

What the heck- Was all that came to mind as she turned into one of the rows in a secluded spot behind all the art supplies. Her eyes met with horror, and she froze.

In front of her was Daehyun the teacher from room three, the front of her dress undone exposing her bare skin and her back pressed against one of the supply cupboards. In front of her head nuzzled in her neck - the male turned exposing his identity - it was Hikaru the janitor.

Hana's jaw dropped open making an O shape, it took her a second before it fully registered in her brain. She pressed her eyes together, putting her hands up to cover her face that beat bright red with embarrassment. Was she embarrassed for them or was she embarrassed that the image was stuck in her head?

"What the heck?!" She shrieked at the pair. "You have five seconds to get decent or else I will start throwing things at you!" She shouted back at them.

She could hear as they scrambled around. Hikaru pulled up his pants and Daehyun sorted her dress.

"Oh My Gosh, I'm so embarrassed," Daehyun spoke covering her face with her hands.

"Y-You feel embarrassed-" Hana had started saying when Michi, suddenly came in slightly out of breath.

"You've got a visitor!"

**

"Oh my gosh!" A female staff member squealed as she rushed into the room, her face was bright pink with excitement. "It's Officer Seok-Jin" She shrieked before pointing out the window.

A few other female staff gawked out the window in awe at the mesmerising man. He was perfection. Tall, lean, dark hair pushed back framing his forehead and big broad shoulders. He had plump pink lips - like a cherry on top of the dessert. Yum.

Hana grimaced as she waved off the staff and went out to the entrance to speak to the male. It was Officer Seok-Jin - Hana's husband and father to their child.

"Why're you here?" Hana asked, annoyance evident in her voice as she furred her eyebrows.

"It's lovely to see you too, dear," Jin teased with a wink.

Hana rolled her eyes; she noticed the staff were still glued to the window intruding in on their conversation. She gestured to Jin and asked him to follow her, to which he complied. Once inside an empty classroom, they continued.

"You didn't answer my question," Hana pouted, crossing her arms over her chest and puffing out her cheeks.

"I know you're mad at me, and I couldn't bear the thought of you being angry at me all day, so I wanted to set things right," Jin said, his eyes growing a few inches bigger to give an innocent illusion. Hana tried so hard not to cave, looking away from him. "I bought you flowers," he added pushing a bouquet of pink cherry blossoms - Hana's favourite - into her face.