Petrichor✿ ( Kim Namjoon/RM)

Petrichor - The pleasant, earthy smell that accompanies the first rain after a dry spell.

Y/n
   The pitter-patter of rain on the glass window felt relaxing as a pluviophile. Rain seasons are the best. I get to snuggle myself into fluffy,warm blankets,in a hand a mug of hot chocolate, though these aren't my favorite parts of the season. The tall silhouette of a man near the window made me squeal as I rushed over to my coat rack, pulling on my raincoat.
   I literally lunged myself at him, sending out of balance for a bit.
" You're back!!" I giggled, hugging him again.
" I am" he chuckled, returning the gesture.
"We should go inside, I don't want you getting wet" he continued, pulling me into the house. We sat ourselves on the couch,an extra hot chocolate mug now on the table.He reached out to his mug, taking a sip. I stared eagerly at his reaction.
" You make really good hot chocolate" he complemented.
" Thank you" I replied,a huge smile on a my face. It was this occasionally rainy seasons I get to see Namjoon so I like to cherish every little moment with him.  The rain outside didn't show any sign that it was going to stop any time soon,so I had Namjoon for a good while.
    We talked,gisted and gossiped about everything happening in my life. He seemed interested in everything and wished he partake in any of it but you can't always get what you want.

      My smile fell slowly as the heavy rain suddenly turned into a shower. Namjoon looked at me,a hint of sadness in his eyes. He had to leave anytime soon but I didn't want him to. There was a possibility that he could stay here with me,forever but being the nice guy he was,he refused to find a body to be. I didn't want to go against his choices so I respected it.
   And now,the shower was now a drizzle. Namjoon and I stood under the rain,my hands holding tightly unto his. He pulled me into a short but sweet kiss, hugging me after.Before I knew it he melted into a soil puddle, becoming one with the earth that he is.