Reunion✿( Park Jimin/Jimin)

Y/n
  I adjusted the strap of my dress, looking at myself in the mirror one last time before heading out. I looked stunning. The black sequence that went down to my feet,sat on my body perfectly, showing my curves. It was beautiful.
Today was BTS's reunion. They disbanded a few years ago but still kept in touch ofcourse. They invited me due to our close relationships in the past. We were close,it was a shame but everyone had to move on with their lives and settle down. I sat in the taxi, nervousness creeping in. It had been quite a while since we all got together and I was really nervous to see them again, especially one person.
Jimin and I had a thing in the past but broke up due to some misunderstandings which hasn't been cleared. I could already imagine the awkwardness. The taxi driver pulled the breaks. I looked up and saw I was at my destination. I thanked the taxi driver, paying before walking into the elegant restaurant. Ofcourse it was elegant,it was owned by one and only Jin. Suddenly flashes came from nowhere and I was being photographed . I posed for the cameras immediately, can't be caught slippin'. I was quite known for being BTS's choreographer and a famous dancer on the internet. I bowed, excusing my self from the paparazzi and headed to the last floor,where the little reunion party was taking place. My jaw dropped to the ground entering into the building. It was absolutely breathtaking.
"Y/n is here!!" I heard someone tell before being tackled to the ground. I giggled pushing the maknae off of me.
" Kookie, I've missed you" I squealed, pulling him into a normal hug to which he returned the gesture. I broke the hug and went over to the rest of boys greeting them until it was Jimin's turn. I smiled awkwardly, looking away immediately. The rest of the  boys seemed to notice the tense atmosphere and brought up a topic. We talked about different things,how our lives are going and all that. The hyung line were all married and Jin and Yoongi were expecting kids!
  The food came and it was delicious. Specially made for us by Jin himself. The boys all held conversation with themselves leaving Jimin and I to awkwardly share glances. The atmosphere became tense again but the boys were engrossed in their conversation to notice. I stood up to head to the fruit punch table  lying in corner. My favorite. I took a solo cup, pouring some punch into it. The sweet taste melted into my tongue immediately I sipped it. I turned to head back to my seats but bumped into someone, spilling fruit punch on the person. I panicked looking up to be met with Jimin.
" I'm so sorry,here let me help you clean it up" I apologized, pulling him into the nearest restroom. I took a bunch of napkins, wetting it with water to try and get the stain off. Fortunately, it came off immediately.
" Done" I  announced looking at the now clean shirt. I looked to see Jimin staring at me with what looked like regret and guilt. I looked away immediately, strolling out the room.
" Please wait!" He exclaimed after me as I stopped in my tracks, turning around.
" Y/n" he started, sighing.
" I just want to say, I'm sorry,for everything. What I did was wrong. I should've listened to your explanation " he apologized, feeling guilty.
" It's fine Jimin. I've forgiven you a long time ago.  Jaehyun is my friend and dance patner. Those stories were rumors. We wee dating but that was before we met.
" I explained. Jimin smiled.
" Yeah, Jaehyun told me" he nodded." You met with Jaehyun?"I asked ,suprised. He dispised him.
" Yeah,he met with me when we broke up and told me everything. I wanted to apologize but he told me you left for New York" he uttered. I Hummed, understanding.
" So, let's move on from everything. Truce?" I questioned, putting a hand out.
" Truce" he took my hand in his pulling me into a hug. I shrieked at the unexpected gesture but went along with it anyway. We pulled away, smiling.
" What about we start on a clean state as friends?" Jimin asked, looking down shyly. Cute.
" Ofcourse" I replied, giggling. We walked towards the door, pulling the knob. I let out a loud yelp, looking at the pile of men on the floor.
" So are you back together yet?" Hoseok asked, standing up.
" No we-"
" Not yet" Jimin cut me off, smiling sheepishly. They all exchanged smug looks while I just sighed. Bunch of babies.