Chapter 9

I know you guys are gonna kill me for abandon this story but 14k are crazyyy. I don't know anyone would like this🥲 but i'm sorry and thank you for everyone who ask me to update. I had been very busy with life but when i have inspiratin to write. I would be sure to update. Anyway i also have lots of other stories yet to upload if you curious let me know i'll post it. Anyway Thank You and enjoy💖

—————-

"We need to do a quick meeting everyone," Rosie said as everyone followed her to the kitchen. there's a staff room for a reason, but they never really had a meeting there.

"So there's a partnership opportunity for us, a friend of mine just offered us to do catering for them. and I want to know what you think?" she said.

Jeff looked confused for a moment, "I mean, you're the boss," he said, "if you want to take it then take it. we have a lot of people here so i think we could manage,"

James nodded, "yeah and this sounds like a bonus for me, so i didn't really mind,"

July smacked the back of his head, "shut up,"

Henry rolled his eyes, "me and July could help with the packaging. I assume they want it in a box?" he asked and Rosie nodded.

"I think we could make it small, like 4 pieces inside. Anyway, what kind of cookies do they want?"

"brownies and macaron, i might have to ask how much he wants them in a box. He said they need like 70 boxes approximately." Rosie said.

"yeah i think we could do it. it's not that much anyway," Jeff said, as he pull out his phone, "i have to call for more flour and other ingredients, when do they need it?"

"Wednesday, so this is a yes?" Rosie looked at them with hope.

Seeing that expression made Jeff smiled, he walked to Rosie and patted her head, "you have to be more confident, little boss. I think this is an opportunity for you to branch out, you even have friends now, other than that...I don't even want to talk about that nosy creature ever again," he made a face as he said the last sentences.

rosie was giving him a pointed look, and then she chuckled, "right...back to work guys, i need to go talking now,"

When Rosie got back to her room, Gabriel was fast asleep on the sofa. it didn't fit him, and he looked kind of in an awkward position, "oh, poor thing," Rosie took the comforter that she purposely left here and covered Gabriel with that. Sometimes she stayed at the cafe to write some reports, so there might be a couple of pillows and comforters there.

you would think that she only knew how to bake a cake, but she actually was pretty good at doing some administrative/accounting things. She still couldn't bring herself to give the job to anyone but a professional, which she only did once or twice a year for a recap. so she took a course and took the CPA exam. Even though she didn't have the best score, she still knew the basics.

Rosie took a sip of the blueberry yogurt smoothie she made this morning and hasn't had the time to drink it yet. July might be the one who put it in the cooler, she always does that for her.

her phone fliker, she got a text message from Matisse. how come they always appear together, was it what people said as a twin's telepathy?
Matisse: I heard that my brother is with you?
Matisse: he doesn't answer my calls
Rosie took a picture of Gabriel and send it to Matisse,
Rosie: sleeping
Matisse: holy
Matisse: how do you do that? i might have to learn the trick
Rosie: i don't do anything. he's sleeping by himself
Rosie: Should I wake him up?
Matisse: nah, he's gonna be awake in a couple of minutes don't worry
Matisse: Have you eat?
Rosie: I have. I also have a smoothie right now.
Matisse: That's good. and don't overwork yourself. Tell Gabriel to call me back, okay?
Matisse: I'll meet you when I have the time.
Rosie: okay don't worry about it

Rosie put her phone down and got back to what she was doing in the laptop, maybe humming along to some of her favorite music, then a little movement from Gabriel catched her attention.

Gabriel looked lost, the consciousness hasn't completely come back to him and it was looking cute, "good morning sunshine, thought you were lost on a dream land or something,"

"Well, maybe I was, I heard an angel singing in my dream," he checked his phone and sighed, "Merde, Matisse is going to kill me. i'm just, this place smelt so good, can't help but feel sleepy,"

Rosie smiled, "ah might be the aromatic candle. I have some I could give you if you like it," Rosie pulled out some of her candles from the drawer and handed them to Gabriel.

"good ones, might have to buy more for Matisse. or i could just rub it in his face that you give me some presents,"

Rosie gave him a disapproval look, "don't fight your brother,"

Gabriel chuckled, "alright, i'm just kidding. So how about the talk? did it end well?,"

Rosie nodded, "yeah, it did. Who do I have to call for it?,"

"I will give you my secretary's number. He'll take care of it for you."