Chapter 7

It was finally sunday.

They always closed the cafe every Sunday to just have a rest and get ready for the next busiest day.

Rosie wasted her Sunday by having a picnic with her boys, or dogs. She had 2 dogs called Ares and Beau. They were big dogs and had a lot of energy, sometimes it was hard for Rosie to keep up with them. She let them roam around the park but the two never leave her side. especially Beau, they were always within her eyesight. Ares was more active and mischievous than Beau. Ares was most likely to get lost, but he was smart, if he felt like he was too far, he would come back to Rosie.

Beau on the other hand clings a lot to her, it was understandable since he was still a baby. Beau liked skinship so much. he couldn't go through the day if Rosie didn't pet him. He always came to her first thing in the morning. Beau kinda remind her of Konstantin, or Konstantin that kinda remind her of Beau. Either way, they had the same vibes.

talking about them, that day after their visit, they were exchanging numbers. They had been texting each other since then. In fact, Julian just texted her, asking where she was. After she replied, Julian didn't ask her anymore, so she thought that maybe he was busy.

"Ares! it's time to eat!" she yelled at him, Ares was playing with some children, he looked bigger than them, but Ares was a sweetheart, he made the children laughed and it looked so sweet. Rosie thought if one day she had a child, Ares would be good with them. He jogged towards Rosie and licked her cheeks. the things he did when he asked for food.

After having their meal, the three were lying under the tree, enjoying the wind. Children's laughter could be heard every once in a while, that made Ares lift his head from Rosie's stomach. He was a curious dog, he always wanted to know what everyone was up to. Rosie calmed him down by running her hand through his thick white and black coat. He purred and closed his eyes, enjoying her touch.

"Wow, that looks nice, may I join?," said someone, Rosie opened her eyes and saw Julian's backwards face.

"Julian? What are you doing here, with him?, and how do you know where I am? I don't think I told you the address," she said, perplexed.

Julian shrugged, "July did, I ask her," he said.

Konstantin had Beau in his hand, "isn't this one look so much like me? look," he turned Beau around so they could see the similarities. Rosie laughed, "that, he did, he's Beau, this is Ares," she pet Ares and kissed him on the nose. Ares looked at the two strangers in front of him. He stood tall and tried to make himself look intimidating. He kinda looked like he wanted to sniff them but he wasn't sure about it.

"He looks like you, is this Gerberian Shepsky? Why do you have such a big breed, he would grow bigger than you one day," said Julian, he walked to Ares and let him sniff his scent.

Rosie's eyes lit up, "how do you know that? people would always assume he's a husky. i'm impressed,"

"I'm quite familiar with him, I used to train with one, and also with a shepherd. They are smart dogs and easy to train. He's a bit scary for you to have, because he's unbelievably strong. but it's good if you have him for protection. He could bite people's legs off," he said proudly, Rosie was a bit scared, she never thought that Ares could do something like that, but indeed she knew he had that ability. He just played nice the whole time.

"There's dog training in Judo Academy?," she asked before taking a bite of an apple.

Julian was lying on the grass beside Rosie, he closed his eyes briefly, "not at the judo academy, this was another academy,"

"What kind of academy?" she asked with a soft voice which irritated her a bit.

Julian smirked as he learned her expression, "have you finally interested in me? I'm happy, ask me more," he joked.