Chapter 2

"ugh i hate them!" July mumbled to herself, but Rosie could hear her when she got to the kitchen.

"what happens?" she asked. She just worried that it would be a shitty customer again. Rosie swore that they couldn't keep their hands to themself. But indeed July was too Pretty, having a typical blonde hair and blue eyes as the fiture.

"nothing" she told Rosie, not meeting her eyes. That's definitely something, she thought.

"I could smell your lie from here. Hurry and tell me, which ass i should kick" ah yes, kicking ass had always been one of her favourite schedules for the day.

"umm it wasn't that kind of customer.." She's dragging out, not too sure if she wanted to tell Rosie, but Rosie just didn't care, she was trying to walk out of the kitchen, when July suddenly stood in between her and the door.

"where are you going?" she asked Rosie. Hopefully not trying to kick anyone ass.

"I want to talk to them if they bother you so much. You shouldn't be afraid to talk about things like this. Don't worry Juls, I got you" Rosie was trying to shove July to the side but that girl was standing stiff on the ground.

"no no, ugh, they're not bad people. It's just...my brother and his friends, well they were practically my brothers too. But the point is, you shouldn't talk to them. They're kinda, how do i say it, hard to deal with. I don't want you to be scared of me too" July mumble the last part and pouting.

Rosie gave her a gentle smile. Sometimes she acted like her sister. Maybe because she had so many brothers so she kinda acted like little to Rosie too, "i'm never afraid of anyone. In this world I only have fear of not having money, so you could calm down. I'm sure they come here to talk to the boss. If Elle was working in a place I don't know, I would stalk her too. Probably giving her boss a piece of my mind" she told July.

July was looking conflicted, she really liked her job, and her boss was the best. If her brothers were talking to her, they would scare her and then fire July in the end. Like the last job she had. But Rosie was a strong-minded woman. And she was gentle to everyone. Maybe, just maybe, her brother won't be too hard on her.

"Okay, but you gotta stick with me. i will be there for you" July said more like to remind herself.

Rosie nodded, she didn't have any idea why July was so nervous. She had dealt with things like this in the past. She had dealt with scumbag or bully more than she liked to do. Because she was the big sister who had protected her sister. And Elle had the ability to be in trouble all the time.

The two girls walk hand by hand to the table around the corner. Rosie looked ahead and saw 3 big men, looking their way. One of them kinda resembles July in a way. He had blonde hair and blue eyes and not to mention was very, very handsome. The other two were black haired guys, but one of them had grey eyes with a clean cut beard while the other one was a brown eyed guy, he had a scar on his face, but it didn't lower her handsomeness for a bit, if it could, it made him hotter. They were so fucking built, Rosie could see the muscle shape clearly from the shirt they had. Even though one of them used a jacket, Rosie was so sure he hid his muscle there.

"Guys, this is my boss Rosie. Rosie met my brother Julian, we're twins as you can see. This one is Leonidas and this one here is Konstantin. They're my brothers" she pointed to the men. The grey eyed one named Leonidas and the brown eyed named Konstantin.

Rosie gave them a small smile, for a strange reason, the scary looking guys didn't scare her for a bit. Is it because their eyes looked softened and not as intimidating as before? Or because of the smile/grin they had on their lips? But either way, they didn't scare her.

"Good afternoon gentlemen. My name is Roseanne, I am the owner of this humble place, thank you for coming by the way, I hear that you wanted to speak with me?" she asked with a business smile. This is the great time for the business smile to show. Afterall, Rosie only showed a genuine smile to people around her that she knew.

The three men closed their eyes for a bit after listening to Rosie's voice. It was calming. And so fucking beautiful. The voice, the face and the freaking gorgeous body. It was all heaven sent. When they look at Rosie the first time they knew. She was made for them, she was calling the desire that they bury deep inside to explode. It was dangerous. It almost felt like she had their leash on her hand.

"We wanted to, but I kinda forgot what we wanted to say. Anyway, thank you for taking care of July, she's a brat and not listening to anyone. But she seems to listen to you very well, so I'm kinda curious" Julian said while July was sneering at him. Rosie was so sure that they would fight if Rosie wasn't there. She grabbed July's hand to calm her down. She worried that July would make Julian snap. They were twins but family also hit their member. Like her father did.

"she is my staff and has been helping me alot. So there's nothing to be thankful for, i just do what i suppose to do. So we're good? Or you guys still wanted to give me a piece of your mind?" she asked. The three men were laughing, it made the whole cafe turn to see them, which made Rosie gave the other customer an apologizing smile. Maybe it was fascinating to see, scary looking men laughing so hard.

"Sorry about that, we just worry because July is unbelievably always in trouble. Her last boss was a bitch, but i see you're a good person and July is happy, so we're good" Leonidas said with a smile.

"We don't mean to bother your business, we are just being protective since July is the youngest. Well apart from her twins here" Konstantin joked to Julian, who got a middle finger from the guy. He had a faint accent, but it was so hard not to notice.

Rosie nodded, "yes, i'm understand. My sister is the same. You can't just stop worrying about her even after she becomes an adult" she said, there's a subtle sad tone to her voice. She was a bit sad that her sister was growing up and no longer needed her. It was almost like she got abandoned. But what could she do? She couldn't put her sister in the cage. She cherished her so much to do that.

The three men were aware of the change in her tone. She was upset about something they didn't know, and seeing her so upset, made them felt sad a thousand times more. She was their light, who the fuck dare to dim her?.

July who also noticed that, trying to get her away from her dimwit brothers, "anyways, that's all guys, we're busy. Rosie, you're in the middle of making pizza, go back to the kitchen, and you guys, get the fuck off if you finish, we need the table for other customer" July was pushing Rosie back to the kitchen than made her got a glares and sneers from her brothers. Rosie took time to wave her hand to the three brothers that softened as they saw her again.