Chapter 4

"fucking piece of shit! I told you I was so sick of chicken!" yelled someone from inside the house. Or more like a big ass mansion.

"then make your own goddamn food! Ungrateful bastard." Yelled the other one.

Matisse and Gabriel just got home from their amazing dinner (because of Rosie) with their family. If they didn't meet Rosie today, they would feel like shit right now but since Rosie came, they were on clouds nine. Which made the others felt weird so they asked the twin.

"something good happened?" asked Leonidas.

"more than good, was it best? Yes something best happens" Gabriel said, taking a sip of his wine. Rose smelt a bit like wine, it was subtle so he knew she didn't drink but she must be eating something with wine in it. Fucking hell, he even noticed things like this.

"well, we also got the best things this afternoon when we were inspecting July's work. We meet her boss and She was like an angel, her brown hair look so soft and smooth, it made me wanted to bury my nose in it, her face was so cute, even the freckles look great on her, her eyes was so fucking gorgous, and it has 2 fucking different colour! And don't let me start with those kissable/fuckable lips, and-" Konstantin was so focused on reminding every single feature on Rosie. He even lost word how to describe Rosie, just fucking perfect.

Something in Matisse's head was connecting, "wait a damn minute, 2 different eyes colour? Brown hair? We just met a girl like that. Don't tell me this is the same person?"

"fuck! Is this a fucking destiny? I didn't believe in one until today. How about saying the name at the same time?" said Julian, who was suddenly interested despite just fighting with Konstantin about chicken.

"nah, thanks. Btw her name is Roseanne, or July called her Rosie." Said Leonidas with a smile. Even just saying her name made him think about his girl again. Yeah his.

"wtf bro, it would be fun if we said it together!"

Gabriel was laughing, he was so happy, finally they had the same girl to be loved and cherished, that if she wanted to, "Merde! Definitely the same girl"

"Just when I thought that we wouldn't be able to like the same girl, she came. Fucking tease" said Konstantin.

It had already been decided from the start when they were little and started living together, they would only have one lover. Just to make it easy and decrease the risk of other people intervention in their life. They had a pretty dangerous life and it was pretty secretive. They need to be focused, moreover sharing was caring. It wasn't a hard thing to do.

"so July's workplace, huh? i think we're gonna meet your sister a lot, Julian," said Matisse, making Julian laughed.

"i think me and my sister will get along just fine,"

-----

Rosie was in the middle of making a vanilla latte, Hibiscus tea and chamomile tea for a customer. There weren't a lot of customers asking for pizza or cake, so she was in the front desk, helping Henry and July with their job.

It was way past noon and Rosie was starving, she was so busy with the drinks that she forgot to eat. She could feel her vision getting blurry and she felt nausea. Rosie had a stomach ulcer and she couldn't eat later than the time she needed to eat. Sadly, she kept forgetting to eat. And she always ended up vomiting, that people might start thinking she was pregnant.

When the customer came less, Rosie was resting her head on one of the tables she cleaned, she felt a bit dizzy and she started to feel heartburn. She looked at her hand, and indeed, they were a bit trembled. She wanted to closed her eyes when she felt a hand on her shoulder.

Rosie got up from her position and turned her head around. Behind her, there were 5 men that were looking at her, smiling, but when they saw her face, their smiles fell. Matisse was quick to walk in front of everyone. He was taking a seat beside her and checking her vitality.

"How are you feeling?" he asked as he checked her heartbeat on her wrist.

Rosie shrugged, when she wanted to answer him, her vomit was on edge. She closed teary eyes and tried to stand, her leg wobbled but luckily Matisse catched her.

"what the fuck is happening?" July came around when she spotted her brothers in the entry. She practically ran to Rosie because she thought there would be a problem. The 5 never inspected her work together. That was only when they wanted July's boss to fire her. And she thought they were good yesterday.

"she wanted to vomit, where's the bathroom?" Matisse picked Rosie in a bridal style. The girl wanted to protest. She wanted to say that she was okay, she could still walk to the bathroom, but Matisse left no room for a debate.

July led Matisse to the bathroom in the corner and Matisse left as fast as he could, leaving the other 4 by themself. Jeff, Henry and James also came out from the kitchen when they heard Matisse's loud voice. When they were outside, they were so shocked to see 4 scary looking men in the cafe.

In the bathroom, Matisse was trying to relieve Rosie's pain by rubbing her shoulder with one hand and raising her hair for better access. Rosie's vomit consisted of nothing because her stomach was empty. She was just trying to get something out until the feeling of vomiting was gone. When Rosie looked a bit better and she stopped vomiting, Matisse took a couple of tissues from July and cleaned Rosie's mouth with it.

"make a lukewarm tea or water, put a lot of sugar in it," he commanded July. Without telling twice, she went to the kitchen and made what Matisse asked her.

Matisse looked at Rosie with conflicted eyes, he was upset to see her like this, but held himself to say anything. He kept massaging Rosie's shoulder. Rosie that was finally came back to her sense, said something, "i'm fine, this just another day with medicine,"

She was looking at Matisse from the mirror, "there's nothing in there. Have you even got something to your system? It is better to avoid sickness while you can than to treat it when it comes." He said to her, looking back at her in the mirror.

Rosie looked down in shame, there was never anyone that could scold her. She knew that it was irresponsible of her, but she talked back to him anyway, "there's a lot of customers today, i was busy so it just slipped from my mind," she mumbled the last part because Matisse narrowed his eyes at her.

"Still, it was unprofessional of you. If you are the owner then your health is more than important. How could you run a business if you were sick?" Matisse was scolding her but behind his words, there's a clear worry tone. He was so fucking worry, that it was coming out as a scolding.

"But are you feeling okay? Are you dizzy?"

Rosie nodded, "yeah a bit,"

"let's go sit down. Can you walk?" 

RoseanneOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara