Chapter 88: These chemicals hit me like white wine

I had to get to my old apartment and get some of the remaining things. The month ending is nearing and I already talked about ending my contract this month. And there's no point in keeping the place anyway, paying the rent every month for nothing. I moved out, and even if I need to come back, in case Gary decides to kick me out someday, I can get some other apartment.

This time Gary parked his car right in front of the house, there's nothing to hide anymore, I won't be staying here anymore. So there's no need for me to go according to the rules of “no boys”.

I already planned what to get that day and what to leave behind for another day. I was so habituated to air conditioning in such a short time, I was rushing to get out of the place as soon as I could.

Gary brought me every small detail I need to live, so there will be a lot of old stuff I will probably throw away, or donate. Those won't fit in the expensive apartment anyway.

When I was going through my things to pack, Gary sat on my bed with his back leaning on my stack of pillows.

“You remember the first time we had sex here?” He asked playing with my canopy.

“Yeah, it was more than what I thought” I replied blushing.

“You were so naive, amateur. I had to show you everything, how things are done. It was fun”

“I'm glad you said it was fun teaching me how to do things while having sex with a virgin, otherwise there are men wanting virgins and then getting frustrated when the girls know nothing. Like virgin and inexperienced goes hand in hand”

“And who told you about it?”

“I have heard from girls, quite a few”

“Or it happened to you? Did you fake your virginity with me?” He asked, getting up and walking towards me.

“I had nothing to gain from that”

“Yes, I believe you”

He was touching my stuff here and there while I packed. I was behind him when I heard a thud on the ground, when I turned back I saw him picking up a long cloth bag from the ground.

“Don't touch that” I felt so embarrassed when I watched him indeed opening it. There was no way he was going to stop.

“Aha” he said, taking my vibrator in his hand.

“You should keep it away,” I said, trying to take it away from his hands.

“You should have said you possess these naughty Little tools. I would have loved to use these on you”

“Didn't I tell you, I used to masturbate?”

“I thought you were talking about using your fingers”

“My tiny fingers aren't enough for me. And masturbating for girls aren't as easy as for men”

“You're arousing me. I want to fuck you now”

“Wait till we get back, I don't want to get laid here”

“Pack fast then” he said putting the vibrator back in the pouch and putting it in my bag.

“You can taking it?”

“Ofcourse I can't wait to use it on you. Or to mention it properly, use it inside you” he said touching my neck and I got goosebumps in lightning speed. It wasn't just him, I got aroused too.

“So you thought about the old furnitures?” He asked me on our way back home.

“Yeah, I will sell them. I would have loved to donate it for dogs, but where can I place them? Only if I had my own place to keep dogs, but it's okay. I am currently not rescuing animals anymore, so when I will do, I will think about them”

“Why your first thought is giving away furnitures for dogs? Out of everything”

“That's what we used to do, at my home. Whenever we get anything new, old ones which are in almost good condition, goes to the dogs. Things like mattress, couches, blankets, etc.”

“Who we?” He asked and I muted for a while, I can't talk about it I thought.

“My family” I said hoping not to extend this topic.

“You never talk about…” before he could finish I touched his thighs and interrupted him.

“Not this topic”

“Why?”

“No, please”

“Okay, you take your time… I was thinking you can donate to animal shelters”

“I can, but I don't trust them. It's better to do charity yourself than donating to organisations. You can be atleast be sure where your 100% resources going. There are so much fraud nowadays”

“When it comes to money, yes they can be fraud but if you donate things they can't use otherwise, I don't think that can be waste. Like donate dog food kibbles to shelters”

“What if they sell them off and feed cheap food? I really don't trust them”

“You got serious trust issues” he said and I stayed silent for the the rest of the drive.

We got back to the apartment. Gary carried the boxes from my old apartment and I carried the shopping bags. I thought if someone sees us like this, they will definitely tag me as a gold digger.

As we enter, Gary left the main door open and walked outside, to smoke ofcourse. He was with me since last night and I guess he didn't get the chance to smoke as I was sticking to him all the while. I could say he gets up in the middle of the night to smoke after I sleep. Anyway none of my business.

I was in my bedroom when he finally came back after half an hour. I saw the vibrator in his hand, I knew what he was going to do next.

He picked me up in his arms to the soundproof studio room, the lights were dim, I could smell the freshness from his mouth. How much he smokes, he always comes back after brushing his teeth and some freshener.

“Do you like getting fucked by this toys alone?” He whispered while taking out my shorts.

“I bet it will feel Even better when you use it on me.” I replied touching his abdomen and I feel see him getting hard.

He started off kissing my neck and throat, laying me on the bed. I moaned as his lips touched my body. He slowly put his hands inside my tshirt and pressed with all his strength on me all over.

“I want you to be wet for me like never before” he whispered while biting my waist, I pulled his hairs digging my nails deep.

He pulled out my thongs and I felt my luxury vibrator between my vertical lips. I moaned as his fingers touched me along with it.

He kept one hand on my breast and with the other he pushed the toy inside. He started the machine, slowly. I took him hand and showed him to move it faster.

He did as I said. He pushed it deeper as I lay back and moaned. I just couldn't have enough, I asked him to do faster and deeper. He did. I was about to get my climax.

I was so damn wet, I could feel his hands wet because of me. And I knew he was pleased by it. I felt him doing harder, I moaned with all my voice. He didn't disappoint, he kept on doing as I instructed.

“You're so good” I moaned. “Your hands are magical” I said, and as I did, I felt him slowing down.

“I feel something” he whispered, turning the vibrator off.

“Where?”

“My hands”

“My fluids, as you wanted” I said with a bit tensed, I felt get sweaty.

“It's different. It doesn't feel like just cums” I imagined him staring at his hands in the dark. He left me and walked to turn the lights off.

“Gary don't” I said but before I could say anything more he turned the lights on and I took the sheet to cover myself before he could turn towards me

It's blood, all over his hand.