🥀 chapter 12 🌘

"For in the darkest moments, her inner strength is the light that will guide her through the trials and tribulations, and ultimately lead her to her happily ever after."

-by your author
________________________________

The next morning.

The king of ilsan kim seokjin and his family decided to return back to his kingdom ilsan from kingdom gwangju.

So they sat on their carriages and horses and left from the kingdom gwangju.

On the other side Yn and jungkook also left for kingdom ilsan.

They are traveling on their horses in the gwangju kingdom forests.

Then on their way some one unknown shoot an arrow and block their way.

Then the shrill , harsh loud voice came behind their back and said.

" Travellers leave your all luggage and money here and then left or you will die by our hands".

" In your dreams , you can leave or we will kill you , now i will give you a warning so leave" Yn spoke in threatening voice.

" Yes you can leave you don't know about our powers and skills" jungkook spoke after yn.

" We are not going if you are that powerful than fight with us , now i will see that how two kids can defeat our 20 group of goons." The goon said.

" Jungkook let's  defeat them" yn said and jungkook nodded.

" Yn I will fight with them you hide there" jungkook said and yn scoffed.

" What! No i am also going to fight with them " yn said.

" But I am your guard and I came here to protect you not to push you into trouble " jungkook said.

" No jungkook i help you and you have no confidence on your training " yn fire back.

" It's not th-" jungkook words cut out by a loud voice.

" Stop your bickering kids , we are not your audience watching your life drama here, we are most powerful goons of this Kingdom.

Everyone afraid of us" goon leader says.

" Okay jungkook let's start fight" yn said and jungkook nodded as it's not Benefit to fight with her.

They about to take out their weapons but stop hearing horses foot steps.

Then king of ilsan with his family and soldiers stop there infront of them.

" WHAT IS GOING ON THERE" Namjoon said.

After hearing the deep , husky voice of the royal all the goons ran away from their leaving Yn and jungkook there.

" Who are you both and who are they who just ran away seeing us" king seokjin spoke after prince namjoon.

" Anneyeong haseyo we don't know who you all are but seeing you and these soldiers and carriages I can guess you both are definitely royals" jungkook said and bowed to them and yn also bow to them.

" Yes I am kim seokjin king of ilsan kingdom and he is prince namjoon my elder brother" seokjin said.

" Greatings your highness " jungkook said and elbowed yn to give respect to them.

" Greatings your majesty " yn said and now.

" Okay young lady and mister introduce your self and tell us about what is going on here" seokjin said.

" I am Jeon jungkook and she is Yn we both are travellers travelling in all the kingdoms of korea now we are going to travelling in kingdoms ilsan from kingdom gwangju but on our way some goons attacked us for stealing our money and luggage.