🥀 chapter 10 🌘

"Bound by curses and crowned in fate's design, the princess and the cursed prince dance in the shadows of destiny, awaiting the hope that will rewrite their story."

-your author
🥀____________________________🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀

At night on the same day of princess yn and jungkook departure from the kingdom.

Now they are in the middle of forest on their way to kingdom gwangju.

Yn pov's :

" Jungkook let's take some rest here only , i am hungry and it takes full night to travel kingdom gwangju" yn said.

" As you say princess , first let's find me a suitable place for us" he said and both stop there horses and jungkook start finding a place for them to eat and rest.

" Look at Jungkook , a river we can eat there and ember , Felix also drinks some water there " she said and he nodded and then  they walk there holding their horse belt.

" Thank God we bring enough food with us" jungkook said and start eating food.

" It's so tasty" yn said and start munching bibimbap and japchae.

After some time.

" I am full now" jk said

"Me too" yn said

" Let's continue our journey or sleep here only" jk said.

" I am sleepy let's rest here only and let me help you putting this tent" she said and start helping him.

" It's done princess" jk said and they both went to their deep slumber.

The next morning.

Jungkook open his eyes and wash his face with river water.

And then he wakes up yn.

" Jungkook let's eat something then we continue our journey" she said after wake up.

" Ok princess, i set up food you can wash your face till then" he said.

" Okay" yn said and wash her face with water.

Then they both eat some fruits as their breakfast.

Then they sat on their horses continue there journey to kingdom gwangju.

On the other side in kingdom daegu.

Prince wakes up and eat his breakfast with his father.

Then he went for his training.

He is doing his sword training with jung Hoseok.

" Taehyung today you will lose and I win" hoseok said and start hitting him but prince taehyung failed his all attacks with his enormous swording skills.

" Today also i'll win the hoseok hyung let's wait and watch" taehyung and hit his sword and hoseok falls down and he again lose from him.

Taehyung he is the best swordman in the entire Kingdom he never lose from his opponent.

" Yes !! I again won the match and it's now time for Archery training " he said and hold his archery and arrow.

Then he aim at his goal and shoot his arrow on his aim Direction.

" Wow prince taehyung is so good in archery as well as in sword fighting, he is the best and handsome too" some maids whispering to each other

" Yes he will be mine in future , i am the most beautiful girl here in this kingdom "

" No your are not , he will marry me"

" No this handsome prince is mine"

As usual all girls starting fighting with eachother for him.