🥀 chapter 11 🌘

"Sometimes, a crown is not a tiara, but a traveler's cloak. For in disguise, a princess finds freedom, and in freedom, she discovers her true kingdom - the world within herself."

-your author
🥀🥀🥀___________________________________________

In the castle of gwangju.

Irene pov:

The ceremony is about to start.

I have so much work , first let me check all the arrangements.

" Irene , can you check that all food is prepared or not" the head maid said.

" Okay I am going " I said and quickly walked towards the kitchen but on my way I bumped into something hard.

I looked up and saw my prince charming prince namjoon is standing and that is what I realised i bumped into him, it's so embarrassing and disrespectful.

I bowed him and say " sorry prince namjoon for bumping into you , I was in hurry"

And I closed my eyes and lower my head.

" No it's ok by the way who are you ?? " Prince namjoon said.

" I am bae Irene personal maid of princess jisoo " I said.

" Ah okay but why are you in so much hurry" he said

" Actually head maid said me to check kitchen preparation so i was going there so may I go prince thank you " I said and bowed and left.

Aw what my crush say about me what a clumsy girl I am ??

Irene pov's end.

Namjoon pov's:

I was roaming inside the palace when I bump to a girl .

She up her head , I was stunned to see she is so beautiful, my heart is beating fastly.

What happened to me ? Who is this girl ?

After our eye contact she bow to me and said sorry for bump to me.

I said it's ok and what is your name she said bae Irene so Irene huh what a beautiful name like a beautiful girl.

She said she is princess jisoo personal maid means we both can after also.

I think i found my girl.

Just wait you will be my wife soon.

And then she left towards kitchen after telling she has worked there.

I was just standing admiring her seeing her cute , clumsy walk to the kitchen.

clumsy but mine I mean soon to be my mine.

I smiled and decided to go to hyung and tell him about her.

Namjoon's pov end.

Princess jisoo secretly take glances to seokjin and blush when they make their eye connect.

And Jennie and Irene continuously teasing her and on the other side someone taking glances to Irene and smiles seeing her so happy

And that person is non other than prince namjoon.

" May i announced that princess jisoo and king seokjin wedding is after 2 months" the priest announced and everyone clapped.

And they raise their soju and drink it according to their ritual.

Jisoo and seokjin become sad hearing that their wedding is so late.

" I think someone is upset " Jennie teased jisoo.