Prologue - REMAKE

A/N: The Hellraiser's Pov is a first person's view. So anyone could be the Hellraiser. Even you.

~Hellraiser~

Get Ready To Raise Some Hell~!

Warning: Story has blood, gore, foul language, violence, torture, character death, sexual orientation, & other things that can be pretty traumatic. Turn back if you don't have the heart to continue. Viewers discretion is advised. 

.

.

.

.

.

You know how the story goes.

Once a human commits a sin. They won't go to Heaven. They will go to Hell.

The place where all the fucked up people such as those who committed murder, treason, assault, etc.

What's the worst part of being here...

You can only blame yourself.

Because...now, you found yourself in deepest the pits of Hell.

Down here where you belong.

A portal opens up as to your horror, thousands of hands begins to surround you.

The screams of the damned filled your eyes as the hands grabbed you and begin to pull you under.

*Teeeeeeeear*

AHHHHHHHHH!!!

The hands ripped and tear at your flesh, blood gushed everywhere, before you were pulled under...

.

.

.

.

.

.

You gasped and opened your eyes. You put your hands on your face...and was relieved to see that you weren't flesh and bones!

You were alive.

For now...

???: I see that our guest is awake~! You were right, Mammon. They are a special case.

You didn't know whom that voice.
But once you looked up. You suddenly found yourself in a throne room surrounded by seven men

Wait...What?

You  were expecting to see creatures waiting to pounce on you. Instead, seven handsome men were in their place.

Are we...sure this is Hell?

Is this some kind of joke?

Lucifer: Fufufu~! It's nice to meet you in person, human. Or should I say...Hellraiser~! I'm Lucifer. I'm sure you have heard of me...I'm what you humans call...The Devil.

You backed away with fear as Lucifer gave you a devilish grin. His long black hair and red eyes gazed down into your soul almost like a predator does observing it's prey.

Lucifer: Welcome to Hell~! Where you will spend all eternity here.

The underworld, Hell, a deep pit or distant land of shadows where the dead are gathered. From the underworld come dreams, ghosts, and demons, and in its most terrible precincts sinners pay some say eternally...the penalty for their crimes....

Murderers, thieves, and other fucked up assholes hat practice all kinds of deceit and evil deeds will continue along on their campaign to torture their victims because they will never EVER be satisfied...