Meet Mammon: The Demon Of Greed

~Hellraiser~ 

Quote: "Why Search For Treasure? Any Treasure In The World Belongs To Me~! Just Like How I Own You~!"

Meet Mammon, The Demon Lord Of Greed

Persona: Greedy, Ambitious, & Selfish

• Has Power Over Wealth And Avarice.

• Been Best Friends With Lucifer Since Their Fall From Heaven (Been His Moral Support Ever Since)

• Rags To Riches.

• Dresses Like An Egyptian Prince.

• The Most Polite Of The Seven Demon Princes (But He Is Also The Most Selfish...)

• Casinos? Resorts? Idols? Hip-Hop? Mafia? Yakuza? You Name It...He Owns It All.

• Thinks Everything Belongs To Him.

• Beserk Button: DO. NOT. STEAL. FROM. HIM!!! (Leviathan, We're Looking At You!)

• Careful Now. While he isn't the easiest to piss off, but once you do...Even if you're the richest person in the world. He can send you into poverty & debt for the rest of your life. Then takes your soul later into enslavement in Hell.

• Is He Secretly A Villain? Because He Does Like To Mess With People Sometimes...

Relationships:

- Lucifer (Best Friend)

- Asmodeus (Good Friend)

- Beelzebub (Good Friend)

- Satan (Netural)

- Belphegor (Netural)

- Leviathan (Hates)

- Raphael (Ex-Brother) - Enemy

- Beryl, Muciber, & Persila (Subordinates)

- Solomon (???)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mammon is the demon lord of Greed. Riches, Wealth, & Avarice. He has power over all of it. He sincerely believes everthing belongs to him!

Mammon: Oh~! Oh! I want this! I want that! This looks sparkly~! I want it! 

Once he sets his eye on something. He do whatever it takes to make it his. 

Man: I see you caught an interest in our establishment. What can we do for you, My Lord?

Mammon:....How much do you charge? :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Financial Businessman~

He is widely known to making deals, pacts, & contracts with multiple people to help keep his empire growing. Especially if it's a business opportunity. Doesn't matter if it's clean or dirty...No matter the case, he's always getting money out of it.