Meet Lilith, The Demon Queen

Quote: "I'm not the first person to fall into sin. Don't judge me, mortal."

Meet Lilith, The Demon Queen Of Hell

Persona: Prideful, Cruel, & Merciless.

• She's Around Lucifer's age. (Legit 10 Million Years Old)

• Used To Love Humans But Hates Them Now...

• She drives humans into despair.

• Witches & Sorcerers Love Her. 

• Gets Lost Very Easily

• Powerful 

• Has Mixed Feelings About Humans & Angels...

Relationships:

Eve (Rival)

Lucifer (Good Friend & Business Partner)

Satan (Related???)

The Other Princes (Netural)

Pandora (Friend)

Adam (Ex-Husband)

Solomon (???)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lilith is the Demon Queen Of Despair. She governs all of Hell. She's well-known to be cruel and merciless to those who dare stand in her way. 

*CRACK*

Victim: AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Lilith tortured the demon for hours after he dared to doubled crossed her by smuggling Intel about her to try and humiliate her. 

Lilith: That's what you get for defying your Queen. Know your place. Fool. 

Victim: F-F-Fuck You! Bitch!!!

Lilith: *Demonic* WHAT. DID. YOU. JUST. CALL. ME?

*SNAP*

Lilith severed the victim's head from the neck causing his body to distinguish into ashes. She then turned to her maid who begin to clean up the blood from her Queen face with a clean towel. 

Lilith: So who is this Hellraiser that Lucifer is talking about?

Maid: My Lady. He told me that it was a human.

Lilith: A human huh...Trying to outwit my demon princes?

Maid: Yes. That seems to be the idea.

Lilith: How intriguing. Let's see how things will fare in Hell for them?

Maid: My lady...You're not going to interfere?

Lilith: *Smiles sinisterly* Why bother? There's no need getting all hype up over one human. I want to see how far they go...before they submit into despair~~!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lore?

According to Jewish lore, In Heaven. Lilith was the first wife of Adam.  

Lilith: NO! I REFUSE!

Adam: Lilith! Don't take that tone with me! You're my wife! You're supposed to attend too your wifely duties!

Lilith: Screw All This! I Do What I Want! And You Can't Control Me!

Adam: Wait! Where are you going?! Lilith! LILITH!!!

Refusing to be control and not seeing Adam as her equal. Lilith left the garden of eden. This incurred the Wrath of God and she was sent into eternal damnation in Hell. 

Lilith:... Well fine! Be that way! A lot better than dealing with him!!!

To this day, Adam still hates her for not being an submissive wife. 

Girlboss???

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lucifer x Lilith?

Wait What?

Lilith: Hello Lucifer. How is my fellow prideful prince of Hell doing?

Lucifer: Good afternoon, Lilith. I see you gotten my message. 

Lilith: Yes. Let's talk about the Hellraiser and-?!

*Snap*

Lucifer: What was that?

Suddenly, they both saw the press taking pics of them much to their annoyance. Some of them even have a sign that said: Lucifer x Lilith?!! A Forbidden Romance?!

Lilith: Shippers?😕

Lucifer: Shippers. 😒

Lilith: (Mind your own damn business, you heathens.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What Do Everyone Thinks About Her?

Pandora - Cool Big Sis~!

Lucifer: We're business partners. Nothing more. Nothing less. Why do people keep shipping with her? I'll never understand. 

Mammon - Not a big fan of being told what to do by her but she's a good boss when she comes around.

Leviathan - I hate her. Who does she think she is? I should be on charge of Hell! I'm a prince! Remember that!

Satan -......Mom? No wait. Forget I said anything. That was stupid of me. 

Asmodeus - The only queen I've ever submit too~~~!

Beelzebub - She's pretty cool! I need to stop calling her dude...It gets awkward sometimes.

Belphegor - She needs to stop going on a power trip sometimes and maybe we'll get along more.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What Do You Guys Think About Lilith?

Wanna RP With Her?

~Hellraiser~ (HITAUS)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara