Romantic Rishabh

Start bij het begin

Swati, who was standing a little distance behind Anokhi, when she saw Shwet fighting with a girl, she immediately came to him.

She immediately recognized Anokhi by her eyes. She said to Anokhi, “Hey ma'am you are here!”

Seeing Swati, Anokhi also immediately recognized her as the female staff of the mall. She was about to say something when Shwet pointed towards his ice cream lying on the ground and said to Swati, “Look maasi ma, I was bringing ice cream and I collided with her and because of her both my ice creams fell on the ground.”

Anokhi also stared at Shwet and said to Swati, “But I also said sorry and he was also coming running that is why he collided.”

Rishabh was going towards the car with ice cream in both his hands. When he saw Anokhi talking to someone at a distance, his eyes narrowed and he immediately came to her.

He looked at Swati once and then at Shwet. Seeing Swati, he recognized her. He said to Anokhi, “Cupcake why are you standing here?”

Anokhi was about to answer but then she heard Shwet laughing. Shwet held his stomach and said laughing, “Ha ha your name is Cupcake. Kya aap koi khane wali chiz ho jo aapka naam Cupcake hai?  "

Seeing him laughing like this, Anokhi pouted angrily. Rishabh had a little smile on his lips. Anokhi had also asked him the same thing.

Swati hit Shwet on his shoulder lightly and said, "What are you saying Shwet? Say sorry to Didi."

"Didi, she is not didi, she is Cupcake maasi maa", Shwet said and started laughing again, then this time Anokhi started staring angrily at Rishabh. As if she was saying, "Look, this child is making fun of me because of you. You are the one who named me Cupcake."

Swati said to Shwet with a big smile on her lips, "Chiku, you also tell them your name is Chiku."

Now it was Anokhi's turn to laugh. She put her hand on her mouth and said, " Tumhara naam Chiku hai. Bohot acha naam hai, chotu sa Chiku."

Rishabh was shaking his head in regret looking at Anokhi with a smile on his lips. His wife is fighting with a 5-year-old boy and behaving like a child.

Shwet also pouted when Anokhi teased him and said to Swati, " Maasi maa , how many times have I told you not to call me by this name?"

Swati also put her hand on her waist and said, "Chiku, how many times have I told you not to fight with elders."

"And also listen to elders." Anokhi also said the same way putting her hand on her waist.

Just then Rishabh bent down and giving an ice cream to Shwet said, "Take it from her, your ice cream fell and yes, don't fight with her. She is younger than you in behavior.  ”

When Rishabh said this, Shwet started laughing and Anokhi started looking at him with a frown. Rishabh stood up again and said, “And you, you are fighting with a child,” while showing the other ice cream in his hand to Anokhi.

“I was not fighting, he was fighting. I said sorry.” Anokhi said complaining about Shwet.

“Okay, you said sorry. But how did you spill his ice cream? Where was your attention?” Rishabh asked and Anokhi got flustered.

She knew that if she tells that she was going after the butterfly, Rishabh will definitely scold her. She quickly took the other ice cream from Rishabh’s hand and while leaving said, “Oh, my ice cream is melting. I am going to eat my ice cream.”

Then she said this and went back to the car.

“I am sorry sir, Shwet talked to madam like this.  “, Swati said nervously looking at Rishabh.