opener

As a 17 year old Taylor finds herself standing in the bathroom of her house holding the results of a pregnancy test in her hands. The line is a clear positive showing she is indeed pregnant. She starts to cry as she realizes that her life is about to be completely upturned, she can't tour anymore.

She tries to work out what to do next, she can't tell her parents, they would be devastated. She decides that she has to hide the pregnancy and then make a plan later on how best to tell everyone what has happened.

As she walks out into her bathroom she hears her mother walking down the hallway towards her and as her mother opens the door it's too late to hide the positive pregnancy test that is still in her hand.

Her mother takes one look at her and knows instantly what's happened. She storms into the bedroom and pulls the pregnancy test from Taylor's hands and throws it down on the bed."Her mother yells, "How can you be so irresponsible?"

Taylor tries to explain that it was an accident, "It was a mistake! I didn't mean it to happen" but her mother doesn't want to hear it. "You're only 17 years old, you should still be going out and enjoying your life!"

Taylor breaks down crying and tells her mother that it was her new boyfriend and that she didn't know what was going to happen next. Her mother hugs her tightly and reassures her that they will figure all of this out....