New bodyguard pt. I

Lesso needs a new bodyguard. Not believing Clarissa can protect her, because of her 'height', she goes ahead and challenges her to proof it.
No warnings needed.

Leonora PoV:

"Jackson?" It didn't eveen take two seconds for the door to swing open and for the blonde guy to walk in. "Yes Madam?" "I need a new bodyguard. And if possible, make it a woman." He nodded, noting it down.

"Anything else?" "Yes, get me a new coffee." Once more, he nodded, before leaving my office. I leaned back, looking at the screen of my computer. There was so much work I wasn't sure if I would get home sometime today or tomorrow.

It took around one hour for Jackson to come back into my office with a list of people. There wasn't much I could start with it, so I told him to just send me the one, he thought was the best.

And so he did. It was around 7 PM when he interrupted me again. "Clarissa Dovey. Ready for the interview as the new bodyguard?" "Send her in." He stepped aside and in walked a rather short woman. For me atleast.

I tried to hide the amused smile, as she sat down on the chair infront of my desk. "That is all." The blonde nodded and closed the door behind him, leaving us two alone.

I looked over her infos shortly, before turning my attention back to her. "So my assistant thought you are my best option, hm?" She nodded, her gaze not breaking one bit.

"Don't get me wrong, it's just. You are rather small. And I am not sure if this will work out, I mean, I want a bodyguard. Someone I can trust to keep the big guys away from me."

Now she was the one that tried to hide the amused smile. "And just because I'm small you think I can't be your bodyguard?" I nodded, leaning back.

"You are one fast judger, hm?" "I think I can tell pretty good how people are, yes." Clarissa stood up and looked at me. "Comon then. If you think I can't protect you, because i am to 'small', then beat me and I am gone."

I watched her, amused. "I am not joking. Get up." She took off her jaket. "If you can overpower me, then you know you don't have to hire me. If you can't, you hire me."

Her face told me that she was dead serious. And somehow, I found that hot, so I agreed, got up and took off my blazer, aswell as my tie.

"But no foul play, got it?" "Oh comon. No rules. Or do you think I make out rules with the guys I beat up?" She winked at me and I tried not to blush, as I stepped infront of my desk.

Before I could even react, she attacked my site. Trying to process what was happenening, aswell as trying not to fall over, I felt her knee in my stomach.

With a groan, I dropped to my knees. Who knew she could defeat me this easily. "Enough proof?" I stood silent, before trying to attack her ankle, which, to my suprise, really worked.

One thud and she was laying on the ground next to me. I used this to get ontop of her, pinning her hands over her head. "I don't think so, no. Seems much more you failed after all."

Her eyes stared right up into mine. "Don't speak so highly of yourself so soon." I smirked. "Oh yeah, why not?" "Because of this." She wrapped her legs around my waist, turning us around in the process.

With her ontop of me, one hand at my throat, the other holding my two hands above my head, I couldn't help but blush. "Do I need to do more?" Her hand slowly squeezed around my throat.

"N-no…" There was this winner smirk on her face before she let go of me and got up. She offered me a hand and I took it, standing up.

As soon as I was back on my feet, she turned my arm onto my back, pressing me against the wall. Her mouth was right next to my ear, her hot breath making me shiver.

"So? Am I hired or not?" I closed my eyes, trying to concentrate, as I felt her knee softly press between my legs. "Y-you are… Yes… You are, uhm, hired."

I could practically feel the smirk, as she stepped back. Taking a deep breath, I turned around, hoping to not look to much like a tomato.

"You can get your papers and, uhm, everything else from Jackson. Y-yeah, he, he will take care of everything." She tilted her head a bit to the side, looking at me with a smirk on her lips.

"Are you okay boss?" I nodded, looking to the side, trying to play it off. "Yes, of course I am. Why shouldn't I be?" "You are a bit red." That only made me blush more.

"I'm fine. D-don't worry. Now, if you would excuse me." I pointed my hand at the door and she nodded, grabbing her jacket. "Of course. I think that means I will see you on monday?" "Yes."

She nodded, walking over to the door, before stopping. "Just one thing." I turned my head to her. "Yes?" "Never judge me so quickly again. Or you are in for another suprise."

With that, she just left the office. I stood infront of my desk, trying to get my blushing face under control.

With slightly shaking hands, I grabbed my water, taking a sip. "Fuck… What just happened?"