A night in the club

Lesso see's Dovey at a club, fighting with a man. As soon as he left, she walked over to her and invited her for a drink. So Dovey repayed her in the bathroom.
Warnings: Sexual content

Leonora PoV:

Another boring night at the club. Everytime I am here, I either hit on straight woman or they already have a partner. And so I slowly started to give up, but that was when I saw her.

Beautiful black dress, hugging her just right. Her hair up in a dutt and a rather beautiful gold necklace around her neck. She was fighting with a man, who just pushed her back and walked off.

I watched the scene, my eyes falling back to her. She seemed hurt and I drank my glass empty, walking over to her.

"Are you okay?" She looked up to me, her brown eyes glowing in the light, small tears running down her cheeks. "Oh hey, whats wrong darling?" I carefully pulled her into a hug, taking in her perfume.

"He is just such an asshole! I did everything for him and he just, he just dumped me!" She looked up at me and I nodded slowly. "Then he doesn't deserve you. Come, let me buy you a drink to forget him."

I handed her a tissue to wipe her tears and then carefully pulled he with me to the bar. "Something special you want?" "A long island." I nodded and ordered one for her and a beer for me.

"Wanna talk about what happened?" "What is there much to talk about? He said he found some prettier. Dumped me for her." She looked at her hands, as I clenched my jaw.

Men were all the same. Going after what they think is better to fuck. As if they could only think with their dicks. I shook my head and placed my hand onto her hands.

"I can hardly imagine he found someone prettier then you." There was a soft blush on her face and she smiled at me. "Thank you. Really." I smiled back, pulling my hand back when the bartender served us our drinks.

"So, do I get a name?" I asked, taking a sip of my beer. "Maybe. Depends on what you are trying to do here." She took a sip from her drink, making me chuckle.

"Just trying to help a beautiful woman in need. Nothing more." Her eyes wandered up my body, stopping shortly at my lips, before she looked at the crowd.

"Is that so? Then why is my name important?" "I want to know who I will spend the night with." I watched as her cheeks turned even more red. She took another sip and nodded, turning her head back to me.

"So you think I will spend the night with you?" "Let me say that again. I hope I spend the night with." She smiled at me, coming a bit closer. Our knees touched and I felt spraks rush over my skin.

Our eyes met again and I took a onger sip of my beer. "Then how can I say no to my saviour?" I smirked, watching her empty her glass in one long sip.

She stood up, wrapping my tie around her hand. "Comon. I think there are other things you can help me with." I blushed, letting her pull me with her.

She pulled me towards the toilets, pushing me into one of the furtherst stalls there was free. With a quick move, she locked the door, pressing me against the door.

"Now I need you to keep quiet for me, yes?" I just nodded, watching her as she sowly started to unbotten my shirt. My hands clawed at her waist, my heartbeat going faster.

When she finally had enough buttons open, her hands started to scratch over my chest. I pressed one of my hands onto my mouth, my eyes rolling back as she leaned cown and kissed over my exposed skin.

I moaned into my hand, feeling her tounge move up my chest and neck. Her body was pressed against mine, as she nibbled on my ear. One of her hands sneaking into my pants and teasing me through my panties.

"Seems like someone is wet already, hm?" I shivered, pressing my hand harder onto my mouth. This woman was driving me crazy and the low voice she had while she was whispering just made me wish we would be at my place.

Her smirk grew a bit wider, her fingertips slightly brushing over my clothed clit. I gasped, pressing my head back into the door. "Need me so badly? We don't even know each other for more then five minutes."

I opened my eyes and looked at her, my cheeks completely red. She was right. And lord how I hated that she was right. "If you behave we can make this quick." I nodded fast, my hand on her waist trying to pull her closer.

She leaned into my neck again, her teeth gazing over my skin. I whimpered, feeling her fingers dip into my panties. "Didn't I say you have to keep quiet?" Her eyes glared into mine and somehow I felt small next to her.

"Y-yes, you did." "Then stay fucking quiet." She leaned her head back into my neck, her teeth sinking into my skin. I pressed my hand onto my mouth, trying to swallow the moan that wanted to escape my lips.

"That's better. Good girl." Her fingers started to enter me slowly, a low gasp leaving my mouth. I swear I wanted to just go ahead and beg for her to go faster, but the look in her eyes told me to stay quiet.

With teasingly slow thrusts, she started to get me closer to my Orgasm, her thumb circling my clit. I pressed myself more against the door, trying to not fall as my knees slowly grew weak.

The smirk on her face and the slow thrust made me blush. Our eyes locked again and with her free hand, she pulled my hand away from my mouth.

My breathing was heavy and I closed my eyes as she kissed me softly. Her thrust became harder, which made me moan into her mouth, as I bucked against her fingers.

She pulled at my bottom lip with her teeth, getting me closer to the edge. "Close?" "F-fuck yes~" There was a soft chuckle and before I could open my eyes again, I felt her free hand pull my breast out of my bra.

My nipple got hard, as soon as the cold air touched it and she started to suck on it. I placed my hand on her head, holding her close as I felt myself cumming right over her hands.

With my other hand tightly pressed against my mouth, so that I wouldn't scream, I let her help me ride out my high. She looked up at me, my face red and a few sweat drops running down my forehead.

"Good girl~" She came up and kissed me softly, pulling her hand out. I whined and watched, as she licked them clean right in front of me. "Hmm~ Maybe we should do that again."

My breathing was still heavy and my knees weak. "But at my place." She pulled me into her arms, her tounge forcings it's way into my mouth. I moaned, nodding slowly.

With a smirk on her face, she pulled back, looking into my eyes. "Comon then. My car is right outside." She grabbed my hand, unlocking the door and pulling me with her.