Horror Movies

Every now and then there is a movie night and this time Lesso decided to watch a Horror Movie. But things turned outa little different then expected.
No warnings needed.

Clarissa PoV:

For some people it might be a suprise, but movie nights are quite common with us. Agatha, Sophie, Anemone, Lesso and me. I always joke that we look like a little family, but only because Lesso hates it when I say that.

"Soooo? What are we gonna watch tonight?" I looked up from my paperwork and at Agatha, who sat on my sofa. Next to her sat Anemone, who was sipping on a cup of tea.

"Like I say every time. Horror movie." "Never gonna happen." I answered, looking at Lesso. "Why? We always have to look those ugly and boring romance movies. So why not watch something I for once truly enjoy." She tilted her head at me, her arms crossed infront of her chest.

"And besides that, aren't you Evers all about treating people eaqually?" "Red got a point there." I sighed and looked back down at my paper work. There was nothing that I hated more then horror movies and every time we had movie night, Lesso insisted that we would watch one.

"It would be a nice change. Just this once. Pleaseee." Sophie looked at me with a puppy look on her face and Lesso had this smug grin on her face, knowing that I couldn't resist this.

"Alright! Alright! But only this once, got it?" "Perfect. I'll make sure I choose the right one." And before I could say anything else, Lesso walked out of my office, leaving us alone. Agatha and Sophie followed her shortly after.

"I am already regretting this." I mumbled, which made Anemone chuckle. "I know you don't like them, but comon. Maybe you two can sit together. And when you get scared you can cuddle into her." She smiled at me and I turned my head away, as I blushed.

"Stop that." "Stop what? Speaking the truth? Do you really think I wouldn't notice your little crush on her?" I shook my head. "How many times Dove? You are a bad liar."

Anemone gave me a short smile, to which I only rolled my eyes. "Do you think she knows?" "Who? Red? Maybe. If she payed enough attention. I don't see her as the kind of person who wouldn't get those signs."

I groaned, laying my head onto my papers. "So you want to tell me, she maybe already knows?" She chuckled. "Like I said, maybe." I looked up at her. "I hate you." "What did I do now?" "I don't know!" I groaned frustrated and leaned back.

"Can you get us some snacks for later?" "Trying to avoid the toppic?" She gave me a smug grin, placing down her tea cup. "No…" "Of course not. I'll make sure to grab the snacks. And you make sure you cuddle close to her later." And with a wink, she walked out of my office.

Later that day, we all came together in Lesso's room. It was the first time we all watched a movie in her room. She said the asthetics would fit better for the lovely horror movie we were about to watch.

Agatha and Sophie both sat down on the ground infront of the canvas, whilest Anemone sat down on the armchair I was about to sit in. She gave me a smile and then nodded to the free space next to Lesso on the couch.

With a soft blush, I mouthed an 'I hate you' to her, before sitting down. "Everyone ready? Got your snacks and drinks? Because I won't pause the movie until it's done."

I turned my head slightly to her. Sitting there, only in her pants and shirt, her coat and suit vest off, her tie slightly lose around her neck. I took a deep breath and turned my head back, trying to control the blush that came to my face.

"You guys are gonna looove this~" A shiver ran up my spine, which caused her to look at me. "Are you cold? I have a blanket if you need one." The room was dark, the only light reflected from the canvas, hiding the soft shade of pink on my cheeks.

"I-I uhm, well…" "Give me a second." She stood up, walking past me towards her bed. Anemone gave me a smug grin, to which I just looked down, trying to ignore her.

"There you go." She handed me a big blanket, sitting back down next to me. I took a short peak over to her bed and saw that the blanket was gone, bringing a little smile to my face.

I cuddled deeper into her blanket, breathing in her scent. "Better?" Her voice was low, a soft whisper. She sat closer then before, her eyes locked onto mine, a wine glass in her hand.

"Uhm, y-yeah. Thank you." I smiled at her shortly, turning my head back to the movie. "Your welcome Princess." She didn't move back, her leg slightly touching mine.

Half an hour passed by and the movie got scarier and scarier with every minute. Lesso sat next to me, laughing now and then as if we were watching a comedy show.

She had finished her wine, sitting in a cross-legged position. Half of the blanket was placed over her lap, causing us to sit even closer. I have to admit, I was scooping a little closer now and then, wanting to be closer to her.

And as it had to happen, a rather unexpected jumpscare came and I screamed as if someone tried to kill me. Everyone looked at me, before they all turned back to the canvas. Everyone expect for Lesso.

"Are you alright?" She placed her hand onto my knee, her eyes burning into mine. "I- uhm, n-no… I-I mean yes. I am fine, don't worry." "Really?" Her hand wandered a bit higher, as she leaned closer.

I blushed slightly, looking down at her lips, before looking back up. "I-I think so…" My voice turned into a whisper. "I just hate horror movies. They make me feel… uncomfortable." There was a soft smile on her lips.

"Poor Princess. Are you scared? Come here." Her hand trailed a bit more up, before she pulled it away, holding her arms open under the blanket. I am sure that she could see the blush on my face, or that she atleast somehow knew what she was doing.

I carefully leaned into her arms, cuddling close. She adjusted the blanket over us and with a short glance over, I saw the little smirk on Anemone's face.

"Do you feel better?" I closed my eyes a bit, relaxing at her touch. Her arms were wrapped around me, the blanket over us two. "I-I do, yes. Thank you."

I looked up at her, our faces closer then they have ever been before. "Are you sure? You don't really look okay. I would say you look rather… flustered." My cheeks turned a darker shade of red.

"W-who? Me? I-I don't know what you're talking about." I let out a nervous chuckle, looking back down. There was no way she didn't knew what she was doing right here.

Her hand softly cupped my chin, turning my head back to her. "I would say you do. Don't you, Princess?" My eyes got lost in hers, as her thumb slowly started to stroke over my cheek.

"Got to tell me something?" "I- uhm, n-no." She leaned closer, her voice getting really quiet. "I think you do. I think, we both have to tell each other something."

Her touch was soft on my skin, her breath warm on my lips. "Maybe not now. But as soon as we find the time." I nodded slowly, not breaking our eye contact.

"After the movie?" "Y-yes." She smiled, her hand traveling into my hair, playing with some locks. I smiled back, cuddling closer to her. "After the movie." I mumbled softly to myself.