Wanna take a bath and cuddle?

After a stressful day the two decide to go and take a relaxing bath. That is until Lesso decides she wants to tease Dovey a bit.
Warnings: Sexual content

Clarissa PoV:

Today was one of the longest days I ever had. Just like Leonora. Some students from both schools decided to have a little fight in the hallways, getting uninvolved students, aswell as teachers hurt.

It took longer then I would like to admit, to get them to stop and calm down. And after taking care of the students and making sure the responsible got punished, the two od us were tired.

"Wanna take a bath and cuddle a bit?" Leonora asked and looked at me, as she closed the door. Her coat was already laying over the chair next to the door and her tie hung lose around her neck.

"That would be wonderful." She smiled and nodded, taking off her tie and throwing it onto the ground. It was this tired and exhausted side of her that I found hot. Her movements were slow, her voice raspy and low, always managing to give me a goosebump.

I sat down on the bed, slowly taking off my dress. But of course, I started to struggle at my corset. "Noraa…" Her head poked out of the door frame, looking at me.

"Yes Princess?" "Help me with the corset please?" She smiled and came over. My eyes trailed over her exposed body and the lace bra she was wearing.

"My eyes are up here Princess." She whispered, her voice low, as she undid my corset. "Can't help but admire such a beautiful woman." I whispered back, placing my hands on her cheeks to kiss her.

She smiled into the kiss, before walking off into the bathroom again. "Comon. Or do you want to stay in bed?" I chuckled and stood up, getting rid of the rest of my clothes, as I made my way into the bathroom.

With a tired smile, I sat down in the hot water, letting out a soft moan. Leonora stood next to the tub, her cheeks softly red. It was a normal sight, no matter what caused me to moan, she always blushed.

"Hop in." Carefully, she laid down ontop of me, her head resting on my shoulder. I smiled and started to play with her hair, the warm water surrounding us like a warm blanekt.

Slowly, I started to close my eyes. Her fingers traced over my stomach, causing me to shiver, as I cuddled my face into her soft locks. And that was when Leonora thought she had to be funny.

I opened my eyes again, as I felt her fingers slowly run over my breast, playing with my nipple. "Nora…" I mumbled, looking at her. "Yes Princess?" She grinned at me, her fingers pinching my nipple.

"Stop that." "But why? Don't you enjoy it?" She switched to my other breast and I took a deep breath, my eyes rolling back. "Because I think you do." Her voice was a soft whisper right next to my ear.

I opened my eyes again and placed my hand under her chin. She looked up at me, a small grin on her lips. I leaned closer, kissing her lovingly, before I pressed her head further down my chest.

"If you think you can just tease me, you are so fucking wrong Nora. Now be a good girl and suck Mommy's breast." Her cheeks were red and I smirked widely, my hand holding her down there.

"Comon, don't be shy. I know you like that." She closed her eyes, before she wrapped her lips around my nipple. I gasped, as I felt her tounge swirl around it, sucking it into her mouth.

My hand in her hair pressed her closer and I moaned loudly. "Good girl… F-fuck, keep going." My other free hand slowly snook down between my legs, teasing my folds.

She switched my breasts, her hands clawing at my waist. I shivered, pressing my head back, as I started to circle my clit. Leonora looked up at her, her eyes filled with lust and a grin on her lips.

"Wipe t-that smug grin off of your f-face sweetheart. Y-you won't cum." I said, panting, as I felt myself get closer to my Orgasm. She whined, which caused me to moan, her teeth gazing over my nipple.

"T-that's my good girl. Fuck~ K-keep sucking, Mommy likes that." I looked down at her, her cheeks completely red and a begging look in her eyes.

With a moan, I placed my hand on her cheek, shaking heavily as I came. She switched my breast again, biting down on my nipple, which caused me to whine.

As soon as I had calmed down, I grabbed some of her hair and pulled her up to me. "If you ever do that again, I will personally edge you a whole fucking night. Got that?" Her breath was heavy, as she nodded.

"I can't hear you sweetheart." "Y-yeah, uhm, I understand." I looked at her, my hand under her chin. "You understand what?" "T-to never tease you again… Mommy." I smirked and nodded. "Good girl."

She cuddled close to me and I sighed. "Next time, ask nicely and I maybe let you cum." I chuckled, when her cheeks flushed again. "Y-yes Mommy." I held her close, my fingers tracing over her shoulder.

"Good girl. Now comon, let us go to bed, hm? I am tired." She nodded and slowly got up, handing me a towel. I smiled at her, taking it and wrapping it around my body.

"Thank you Nora." She smiled back and I pulled her towards me, hugging her. "I love you." I whispered against her lips. "I love you more." She whispered back and I laughed, leaning in to kiss her.