Ch. 18 April 25'2024 - April 30'2024 - Golmal h sab golmal h

Dear Diary,

April 25, 2024 (Thursday)Work has been overwhelming lately, with deadlines looming and projects piling up. It's been a constant hustle, leaving me little time to catch my breath. But amidst the chaos, there's been this underlying tension in my relationship with my boyfriend. We've been butting heads more frequently, and it's starting to take a toll on both of us.

April 26, 2024 (Friday)The fight with my boyfriend reached a boiling point today. We argued intensely, each stubbornly holding onto our perspectives. I reached a breaking point and decided to call it quits. But to my surprise, he didn't give up on us. He tried his best to mend things, promising to work through our issues together. It's left me conflicted—I love him, but I don't know if we can overcome our differences.

April 27, 2024 (Saturday)As if the tension with my boyfriend wasn't enough, I also found myself in a heated confrontation with a coworker. They've been treating us unfairly in events and playing dirty in tournaments. It's infuriating to see their lack of integrity, and I couldn't hold back from calling them out on it. But now, it feels like there's animosity brewing in the workplace too.

April 28, 2024 (Sunday)The struggle continues. My boyfriend and I are still locked in our ongoing battle, neither of us willing to back down. It's exhausting, and I can feel the strain weighing heavily on both of us. I keep wondering what part of me is wrong, what am I missing that's causing these conflicts to persist?

April 29, 2024 (Monday)The heat seems to intensify with each passing day, mirroring the rising tension in my personal and professional life. Every argument feels like a battle against the scorching sun, draining me of energy and patience. I long for some respite, a moment of calm amidst the storm.

April 30, 2024 (Tuesday)Another day, another round of heated exchanges. It's become a vicious cycle—tempers flaring, words exchanged in anger, and then a brief lull before it all starts again. I'm tired, both physically and emotionally, and I can't help but wonder if there's a way to break free from this cycle of conflict.

~xxMichanxx~