Ch. 11 April 07'2024 - The Rollercoaster Of Emotions

Dear Diary,
Sunday,

Today turned out to be a day filled with unexpected adventures, all thanks to my best friend and my brother.

The day began with a plan to gather some decorative materials for an upcoming project, always eager for a creative endeavor, jumped at the chance to join me. We decided to make a day of it and invited my brother along for the fun.

Our first stop was the mall, a treasure trove of possibilities. His's eye for design proved invaluable as we roamed through various shops, comparing colors, textures, and styles. With his keen sense of aesthetics and my brother's practicality, we found the perfect pieces for our project.

We roamed here and there for an hour. I missed the haunted place. I wish the haunted place area in the game zone was still there. I wonder why they removed it.

Their willingness to lend a hand and share their expertise made the task not just easier but enjoyable. I felt grateful for these two wonderful people, who not only helped me find the right materials but also turned a mundane errand into a memorable experience.

After our successful shopping spree, we decided to treat ourselves to an over-sized dinner outside. We settled on Starbucks for some much-needed caffeine and McDonald's for a comforting burger. The laughter and chatter over our meal felt like a celebration of our accomplishments and the bond we share.

However, as the day drew to a close, a familiar weight settled in my chest. My boyfriend and I found ourselves in the midst of yet another argument, a seemingly never-ending cycle. Despite our efforts to resolve things just yesterday, here we were again, grappling with misunderstandings and hurt feelings.

In a moment of frustration, I impulsively blocked him, a decision I now regret. Admitting this to him feels daunting, especially since I can't seem to find a way to unblock him. The thought of explaining that I blocked him out of anger makes me cringe, yet I know it's a conversation that needs to happen.

I can't help but wonder why I keep finding myself in these conflicts, especially with someone who has done so much for me. It's a nagging feeling that something is wrong with me, that I'm somehow unable to appreciate the love and efforts he puts into our relationship. I kind of miss our old version where we keep fight like a kids.

As I sit here, conflicted and overwhelmed, I find myself seeking solace in you, dear diary. Perhaps tomorrow will bring clarity or the courage to confront the situation head-on.

Until then,

~xxMichanxx~