part 15 ✨ THE PAST.

His eyes shone like diamonds, his tanned honey like skin glowing under the dim moonlight, his smile resembled the sunlight, his brown hair slightly waving under the cool and slow breeze.

"Appa!!" A girl called out wearing a blue dress, her opened hair flying due to the heavy winds caused while she was running to her father. Her smile is exactly the same as the man who opened his arms wide to catch his little girl.

And in one Swift move the girl was spinning around in her father's arms.
Giggling and laughing.

Soon they heard a woman coming towards them. Holding some snacks for them to inhale.

She smiled gently at her two babies who were giggling at her.

"Yahh! Minie-ah you cheated!" She cooed.

"Wae? Wae?why?" The little girl asked. As she raised her eye brows and her lips curved into a small cute pout.

"Yahh! Why are telling my daughter a cheater?" Taehyung defended.

Just the giggling of the family filled the whole way. Without noticing how a man from afar stared at them with a dull expression though his face was not really visible due to the hood of the large black hoddie he was wearing. His  hands dug deep inside the pockets of the skinny jeans he was wearing. The man took some pictures of them.

Then slowly walked away after having a good glance over the small family.

While walking the man took off his mobile and texted someone.

"Is that the family?" He texted and someone named "BLUE FLAVOUR" replied saying "yes those are the ones"

The man smirked and went away.
---------------------------------------------------------
"Babe, don't be hard on yourself, I'm sure you'll get a better job then the one you are doing now" The woman  assured her husband who was currently looking at his laptop screen with anxiousness.

"How are you so sure about that?" He asked.

"Because i believe in you even if you and i are anxious" she answered with full courage in her voice. Which made her husband holding on to what he had even in the toughest situations.

They were bankrupted, they got into a fraud which lost them almost $13,333 dollars. He had loans to pay, he had the debt to pay. He had to make money for his family, he had to make both ends meet.

He was really stressed. But still he held on because of his wife who didn't leave him alone in his hard time.

Because she had made a promise, to be with him at his worst.

--------------------------------------------------------
Thank you guys for reading this chapter.

I know it's a bit small. But I have been busy due to some issues.

But I'll start posting soon..

❤️❤️❤️