chapter 6 ✨

Everyone turned their heads to see the voice who said the words.

And by their shock it was jungkook.he had a mysterious expression on his face and a hint of Gore in his voice.

His eyes pierced through taehyun's soul, making Taehyun gulp hard.

"We shall contact the officials of USA's central jail and try to contact loux" jimin said.

"Guys, i have found a clue" Jin blurred out.

"While investigating we checked all the locations of the victims 1 day before their abduction, and guess what we saw that each of the victims have visited the circus, THE ENCHANTMENT CIRCUS near the local area" soobin explained

"Seriously, that new circus, I think from there only the killer decides his victims" Irene said

"Hmm, this sounds good now, jungkook call sergeant woo and lawyer Chang they'll take care of taehyun and after that you, Jin and soobin can alert all the locals and then you all go home, me, boemgyu and yeonjun will go to the headquarters to talk to loux and Irene you can go home and then tomorrow we can go to the circus." jimin ordered earning nods from everyone and they left to do their respective work.

TIME SKIP....

Loux was on the laptop looking like a annoyed material gurl, who is not willing to tell anything but is forced to do so.

"mr.loux can we know the information of the person who purchased your website on darkweb" boemgyu asked.

"Why do you all wanna know this?did that guy do something more bizarre than me? I knew he would do something horrible, when I first talked to him, goshhhh i wanna see how that Little thing kills people" loux said smiling like a maniac showing off all his 32 teeths.

"Did you see his face?" Jimin asked from behind.

"You said you know everything about darkweb don't you even know a common rule of darkweb, where the dealers don't show their faces to each other, huh" loux said with a loud huh at the end, as his voice sounded sarcastic.

"What? Then do you even know his name?" Boemgyu asked.

"He didn't mentioned his full name tho, he only said the initial of his names" loux said making everyone know the answer.

"What were those initials?"jimin asked

"It were KTH" loux said.

"Did he ever say any of his plans to you"boemgyu again asked making loux annoyed.

"I don't know, he was a very conservative person, he didn't talk much" loux answered.

Jimin signed heavily and signalled everyone to end it.

Everyone bowed a little to him and were about to leave but loux said something.

"Me, as a maniac I can predict that, the man named KTH is up to something very big.when I first talked to him, i could feel some type of grief and pain in his voice. I knew he was up to something bizarre and could feel the tension in him, whatever it might be now, i am going to end the call now." Loux said making everyone confused.

Within a second loux ended the call.

"Damn that killer might have been planing to do this from a long time i guess, we have been doing investigation from this time only to find out the initials of his name! Wahhh! It's soooo stressing! Jimin groaned as he was alone in his cabin.

Then suddenly someone called him it was an unknown number.

"Did you find out about me?" A chuckling voice was heard from the other side.

"Who is this?" Jimin asked being suspicious.

"U don't need to know you already know me, officer jimin" the unknown man said followed with a chuckle.

"Hey, are you KTH? You bastard where are you now? Why are you doing this?" Jimin asked grunting.

"Woah woah ! Cool down buddy, I heard that the police station you work at has the best equipments to catch the evidences, come on trace my number and find me" the man said

"Shit" jimin cursed under his breath as he was alone his team was not with himself.

"What happened jiminshi?(He paused for a second and flicked his tongue) You have 29 minutes to arrive at the place, come as fast as you can if you want to catch me" he said with a deep voice giving shivers down jimin's spine.

He chuckled and ended at call after warning jimin with "your time starts now"

Jimin quickly stood up and ran outside calling someone.

"Boemgyu I am sending you a location come as FAST as you can there" jimin said in a rush and drove away at the place but for his bad luck there was a lot of traffic si he had to run towards the place, he constantly checked his phone to make sure he's on time but time was like it's flying away.

He reached at the place where he was supposed to be.. he was panting, sweat was dripping all over his face. He looked around only to see boemgyu in the same condition too .

And then suddenly his phone ranged.

"You are late" jimin couldn sense him smirking.

Thank you for reading this chapter guysss.

Please shower this story with your heartfelt comments and votings

Thank you ❤️❤️❤️❤️.