chapter 14✨

" I can't track Yujin's phone and also jungkook's phone" boemgyu said to yeonjun in a worried tone. His eyes were focused on the laptop screen.

"What did that jungkook do to her, i don't feel good yeonjun" boemgyu he was worried like he was the sacrifice.

"Everything will be fine, i know she's okay" yeonjun stated in a calm tone whereas he was also worried.

"Why did we have to leave for gangnam at this hour?" Boemgyu groaned as he tried to track his daughter's phone to know where the hell she had been.

"Because we have a suspect in gangnam who claims to be V" yeonjun explained.

"The clown? The one whose circus we investigated before? " Beomgyu asked not sure.

"Yeah, him, because when jimin was going through the information of people whose names were kim Taehyung, his picture was there, he is from gangnam" yeonjun answered.

"But what is the reason for them for suspecting him?" Boemgyu again asked.

"In the information, he was mentioned as dead but how is he dead when he is present in Seoul, here, when we  dug in more we found out that his name is present in the police's record" yeonjun claimed looking out of the widow admiring nature.

"Was his name in the record for some criminal activities?" Boemgyu again asked.

"I don't know that, jimin knows" yeonjun stated with a small pout on his face. Earning a nodd from boemgyu who looked back at the screen and signed and closed the laptop. Resting his head on the shoulder of his lover who gazed at him like he was the prettiest star in the sky.

Maybe he is just overthinking it, his daughter is safe. Right?

---------------------------------------------------------

"Please leave me, i promise I won't tell anyone about this" yujin begged jungkook who stood there with a knife, he just stared at yujin for minutes.

"U know too much, i can't let you go" jungkook stated in a serious tone. Yujin moved on that chair hoping the tight knot of the rope will free her waist.

Jungkook walked towards her, and kept his index finger under her chin to lift her head.

"Ur gorgeous, but sad I have to kill a beautiful lady like you" jungkook stated, his eyes showing some unexplainable menace.

He was ready to stab her when suddenly his phone rang. He answered the call and his expression changed.

"I'll be there in a minute" jungkook stated

"Guess I have to go sweetpae, I'll see you there soon" jungkook waved at her and went somewhere.

She tried her best to free herself from the ropes but that was helpless.

Jungkook was a Hitman so obviously he knows how to kill a person and how to handle them before killing them.

---------------------------------------------------------

Taehyung smirked at his laptop screen, as he got what he needed.

He typed some codes and got a notification on his screen.

DO YOU WANT TO ENTER THE ACCOUNT OF

"BUNNYDAYGOD"

YES OR NO

He clicked yes and dug in more into bunnydaygod's account.

"Really, he used to work for besa mafia, pathetic" taehyung said as he scrolled in more until his eyes landed on to a picture which looked really similar to him.