chapter 10✨

"aish, what's wrong with Irene why isn't she answering my calls" jimin wishper yelled.

"What happened jimin?" Boemgyu asked.

"Ah boemgyushi, you're still here? I thought everyone left" jimin said as he smiled.

"I had some work, i had to tally all the information of the people we interrogated till now, so that if we feel we are lost, we can still rewind back and look at points where we were a little blind to notice the clue" boemgyu said as he gently returned a smile at jimin.

" Ohh, thank you for that,Well why are you standing, sit down" jimin offered and boemgyu accepted it.

"Well, aren't you going home yujin might be alone right?" Jimin asked.

"Yeonjun is with Yujin so I don't need to worry about it" boemgyu said as a little blush started to appear on his face.

"It's good to see you Happy again boemie" jimin said.

"During all these 18 years you said you are happy with your life but I knew that you felt the loneliness and emptiness of her inside you it was like a deep void inside you, I saw you boemgyu,I saw how vulnerable you were when she died,i thought you'd forget how to be happy, being left alone with a baby in your hand is a tough thing,i thought you'd be a bad Father but..... You became the best version of you boemgyu. I'm happy for u, I'm happy for yujin, finally your family is complete" jimin said.

Hearing these words the younger's eyes started tearing up, he felt so overwhelmed like how could someone who is not even related to you can read you like a book. It was magical for boemgyu to find a hyung like jimin in his work life and a partner like yeonjun. He never really expected that his life would take such a magical turn but...

Sometimes magic can be found in the most unmagical places.....

Boemgyu felt so happy that some tears started rolling down his face. Jimin side hugged him. That's when boemgyu felt so grateful for jimin, yujin and everyone who stayed with him and never left his side. And he also felt really grateful for yeonjun to accept him for who he was Loving his flaws..and accepting his past.

_______________________________________

"That's so cute, yujinshi" yeonjun as he looked at video tapes of yujin and boemgyu on the t.v.

"Oh, this video is my 2nd birthday" yujin said

"Boemgyu looks really young, what was his age?" Yeonjun asked curiously

"They had me when he was 18, that's crazy they were really teenagers" yujin said ..

"Wahh" yeonjun said being amazed.

"Yeonjun hyung, thank you" yujin said as gratitude was heard in her voice.

"For what?" Yeonjun said being confused.

"Thank you for coming into our life, all these years I never saw appa this happy, he.... Was like he would tell he is happy but still a hint of emptiness always confided in him and not being a complete family always struck in our mind ... please don't abandon us Yeonjun, please don't leave us again, this time if you leave us, we'll die , i don't know about me but appa will die..."yujin said as she felt light tears in her orbs, she was happy with her life, she was happy with yeonjun.. she was happy for her appa that finally he has someone who he can love.but she was scared that if yeonjun leaves them will they survive?she knew everything will be over if this happens. But she was scared of losing her appa and mostly she was scared to see him hurt again...

Yeonjun hugged her lightly and said.

"I'll never leave your side, you are like my daughter yujin... This happened really fast but I can confirm that I'll support you in no matter what... You can share your every sorrow, I'll be like a bestfriend to you" yeonjun said as he was too at a verge of crying.

Yujin wiped her tears and chuckled.

"Bestfriend" she said as she forwarded her pinky finger in front of yeonjun. Yeonjun looked at her teary eyes.

"They say pinky promises are the strongest promises" she smiled at him with her puppy eyes. Yeonjun smiled at her and intervined his pinky finger with hers.

Suddenly Yeonjun's phone rang...

"Who is it?" Yujin asked

"It's boemgyu" yeonjun answered

"Hello, babe, how are you?" Yeonjun asked in a sweet voice until his face expression changed into a shocked one.

"WHAT?! I'll be there soon" with that yeonjun ended the call and got up from his seat. Panic was written all over his face.

"Is there something wrong Yeonjun, is appa okay?" Yujin asked as she too started panicking looking at yeonjun's reaction.

"Yeha he's okay but an emergency came up and we have to leave for gangnam, I'm sorry for that" yeonjun as he left to his room quickly packed some his and boemgyu's clothes. And changed into a comfy outfit.

Meanwhile yujin packed some food items for him to eat.

"Thank you yujin, lock all the doors do not let anyone in, you have my number right if have any trouble please call me and immediately inform me" yeonjun said sternly and left the house.

Only the tik tok of the clock could be heard across the whole house. Suddenly Yujin's alarm rang reminding her that it was her birthday.

"Tsk, fuck birthday" yujin switched off the alarm and closed her eyes as tears rolled down her face.

"Every fucking time this happens, every single time.. why does he have to get a fucking emergency everytime on MY birthday.." she cried herself to sleep, she would have appreciated a call from him but unlucky her she didn't receive even a text from him, her appa... Her tears rolled down but she would slap herself and say.

"This happens every single time no need to cry yujin, stop crying" but her. Tears were not yet ready to stop.

_______________________________________

"What happened to Irene?" Yeonjun asked as he was catching his breath.

"She got murdered, the video was again sent on the surface web" jimin said.

"The last text which we received from her was "

"I FOUND THE KILLER"

Thank you for reading this chapter guysss.i hope you all are enjoying my story...

Please shower this story with your heartfelt comments and votings.

Thank you ❤️❤️❤️