Chapter 12

Night lights

POV- Y/N

I lifted Evas chin her visor was surprisingly soft yet smothe and mechanical, I gave her a cheeky wink remarking "so... you wanna watch a movie or play video games?" her tail wagged gently as she nodded softly agreeing "Y-yeah we could play a game..." I pushed myself up and helped her up retrieving my uno cards from atop the Tv stand but stopped myself abruptly asking "actually, do you wanna try video games?" while she took a seat onto the couch she tilted her head asking "Video games?" I grabbed a controller off the Tv stand, turned on my Xbox, and took a seat next to loading up Hi-fi rush starting a new game, then handed her the controller. I explained "itll teach you how to play, but if you need any extra tips let me know!" I gave her a smile as she chuckled nervously and began to play immediately having trouble but working through it catching on fast.

-3 Hours Later-

Eva managed to get to level 3 on her own, and seemed to enjoy playing, checting the day and time it read Wednesday, 12/20/2040, 8:39pm I got up and stretched for a moment while proclaiming "Im going to bed dont forget we have my jobs christmas party tomorrow so get some shut eye when you can, Good night!" she nodded and waved me off still focused on the game, walking into my room I stretched and yawned as I began to change into sweatpants and removed my shirt, flopping onto the bed I curled up under the blankets laying my head on my pillow, I tried to get a good nights rest but felt like i was missing something, after 45 minutes of the feeling I scrolled on ym phone, after another 30minutes I laid on my bed my phone on my nightstand, realizing I missed the feeling of Evas warmth and soft fur, I rested my eyes attempting to push out the feeling until I hear my room door creak open, before I had the chance to see who it was I felt Evas warm body blanket atop mine as she wiggled her way under the covers infront of me cuddling up against me, her chubby body pressed firmly against me keeping me warm and cozy like my own personal pillow. My mind started to fade until eventually I fell unconscious.

I opened my eyes seeing Eva seductively lying atop me in her black panties and bra, I opened my mouth but she placed a hand on my mouth and nose and say up rubbing her crotch against mine I felt her tail thump against my legs as she leaned close her chubby breasts pressed against my chest whispering "Y/N~ please~ help me beat this level~" my felt my erection pressed against her thigh , with faded breath I groaned feeling her small, chubby, furry body against me, I felt like i was in heaven, but with how good it felt, I tried to move to breath, and I couln't. With every ounce of will power I had I pushed myself up, I woke up her tail lazily falling off my face, I took a much needed breath, I felt her arm around my waist gently rubbing up against my erection, looking over I saw her sleeping lazily, I laid back down and moved her arm away from my waist gently as I continued to cuddle up with her, I pet her tail gently causing her to maon and blush in her sleep, I pulled her close as I slowly faded back to sleep hoping this isnt a dream...

-5 hours later-

The next day I get a rude awakening from Evas loud snoreing, she laid next to me her head pressed against my ear, her arm laid atop my chest, I pushed myself up yawning while I reached for my phone to check the time Thursday, 12/21/2040, 9:50am. I thought to myself "Sleeping in with Eva felt great! Might have to change my schedule to do this more often, anyway tonight is the christmas party..." I fiddled with my phone as my anxiety spiked "what would my boss think about her? Would people think were dating? Would that be a bad thing? What if-" I felt Evas hand fall atop mine as she pressed her head against the bottom of my chin until she pulled back looking up at me concern in her eyes, she asked "are you alright? Whats wrong?" I nodded responding "Yeah... just got something on my mind...you ready for tonight?" she nodded and pulled my arm closer asking "is there anything I should know about your job?" I pondered for a moment until responding "well... for starters my bosses name is andrew, he has two protogents, a daughter named alex, a dead wife, and he overshares so dont engae in conversation unless he started it..." she nodded asking "how many people do you work with?" "around 8 excluding me and my boss" I answered while Eva sighed remarking "only ten should be fine..." I asked "you nervous?" she nodded rpliying "well I still havnt been around alot of people before... and I-" I interrupted her calming her down "its fine Ill be by your side you wont nessisarily have to do any talking if you dont want to" she gave me a smile and nodded.

For the next three hours we played different video games on my computer while i watched, she played Honkai star rail, Valorant, and League of legends. During HSR she mostly reacted to the abilities of the characters, I got she fell in love with seele's abilities. During valorant she mostly got jumpscared whenever a shot was fired and unsully went 3/13/20 and played sage, and for league people mostly blamed her for learning so we diddnt play it for long. I turned off my computer and asked "can you please get dressed we leave in 15..." Eva saluted and walked over to my wardrobe grabbing her dressed and walked out of my room to presumably get dressed in the bathroom. I walked over to my wardrobe and took out my suit slowly putting it on trying not to wrinkle it, I brushed my shoulder unnecessarily to add style as I looked down at myself feeling good...Walking out into the living room I saw her sitting on the couch fiddling with her jumpkit in her dress, she was cute to say the least, I shook my head getting back on track retrieving my coat from the recliner proclaiming "you know were not taking your jumpkit right?" she looked up to me puzzled asking "but what if-" before she could finish I took away her jumpkit holing it over my head out her reach explaining "Eva, its my job nothing bad will happen, its a party" she reached towards it as I held it higher oriclaiming "No, and thats final!" she huffed and fell back onto the couch crossing her arms and legs pouting.

I took a seat next to her setting the jumpkit bedise me explaining "Eva... it cant be that bad to not be with it for a few-"she turned way proclaiming "but im scared..." my heart sunk with her words, I rubbed her back reasurinlly "Eva... if worse come to worse ill be there for you okay? Ill protect you... and when we get home you can have some icecream! Hows that?" she looked over and hugged me i patted her head as she asked "whats ice cream?" my jaw dropped quickly clearing my throat "Ahem just a treat youll get if you leave your jumpkit behind and behave." she sighed answering "okay... sorry for being a hassle..." I rubbed her shoulder proclaiming "no problem... ready to go?" she nodded as we pushed ourselves up, leaving the apartment heading downstairs, and headed outside the cold winds blew gently as I unlocked my car a small purple saturn, I walked over to the passenger side opening the door for her remarking playfully "my lady~" She blushed and stepped in keeping her dress down replying "thank you~" I walked around and got in turning on the car and maximizing the heat immediately avoiding the cold the best I could. We sat in silence while my car warmed up I blushed and looked over to her the dress she wore taking me by surprise every time, I mumbled under my breath "you look cute..." She looked over asking "what was that?" I spoke up "you look cute..." she blushed and looked down fiddling with her hands, responding "you too..." I chuckled asking "I look cute too?" her ears folded back, blushing deeper telling out :I m-mean handsome I didnt0" I began to chuckle aloud rubbing salt in the wound causing her face to heat up even more while she yelled out whining "S-Stop Y/N!" she playfully punched my arm causing it to sting, I called out "Ow! Okay okay I get it sorry I yield..." she pouted, turning away, and crossed her arms in a huff I grabbed her pulling her in for a hug making her gasp while I appologized "I was just kidding around~ dont hate me~" she leaned back deepining our embrasse replying "I dont hate you... I-" squirmed in my arms causing me to let her go, I buckled my seatbelt instructing her to do the same as we drove to the party.

-10 minutes later-

I pulled into a packed parking lot beside a large old rental building, driving around looking for a spot I pondered "I thought it was just gonna be a quick little get together with just our department?" finding a spot near the edge of the forest I parked as we headed inside. Opening the set of double doors about a hundred or so people partied infront of us all from my job, I stood stuned and overwhelmed looking above a say a banner saying christmas party BDC. I remarked under my breath "too many people..." I felt Eva reach up taking my hand for support. Until I heard an irritatingly familiar voice approaching us my mind flared "No... its too late, i cant back out, not him..." my boss andrew in an all black suit introduced himself while exiting the crowd yelling out "Y/N good to see you! And it looks like you brought you cute little protogen friend!" two blue furred protogen followed behind him, I greeted him "Hi... andrew... so glad to make it-" before I could finish Andrew wrapped his arm around me, turning us towards Eva inspecting her remarking "Ive never seen your model protogen before, must be custom... whats her ID?" Responding "its Ev-" but I stopped myself wondering "Eva is her name not her ID... what is it?" Suddenly I heard a soft "ahem" from Eva as she lifted her dress gently showing her tail revailing an ID of EW:921 on the metal part of it, I also noticed the strap of her dark grey panties, I blusehd and blurted out "Her ID is EW:921 sir!" Andrew Remarked "shes so cute, chubby, and small! I see your type~" my head hanged as I was lost for words, ANdrew Bumped my arm remarking "Come on Y/N I wanna show you my daughter she got herself this amazing dress your gonna love it!" Andrew lead me deeper into the crowd pulling me awak leaving Eva behind...
POV- Eva