Rishabh said in a strict tone to Anokhi while silencing her, " she did not ask anything to you, so sit quietly."

Then Rohit said, "Yes, it does not matter, I will take Choti si Bhabhi. Anyway, I had to go to the hospital to get my hand checked. With this excuse, all the tests of Bhabhi will also be done and after that we will also eat ice cream."

Rishabh lost his mind as soon as he heard Rohit's words. He started staring at Rohit with devouring eyes. But what else could he do except staring. Now he could not say in front of everyone that he would take his wife along.

Vikram was laughing looking at Rishabh's face. He further provoked Rishabh and said, "Yes, why not, you are absolutely right Rohit. In fact, I will also come with you. It has been a long time since I ate ice cream." While saying this, Vikram was looking at Rishabh from the corner of his eyes and Rishabh was looking at him.

Shobha silenced both of them and said, "Absolutely not, you both will not go. Rishabh is there, he will take Anokhi."

Rishabh was very happy after hearing Shobha's words. He jumped up in his mind, but the expressions on his face were as if he was not bothered about what was being discussed there and to show it to everyone, he said to Shobha, "No way mom, I am not going. I don't have time to take her in the hospital."

Anokhi started looking at him with a frown on her face and Vikram started laughing in silence with his hand on his mouth. He said to himself, " abe bewakoof aadmi, Tu kudh hi apne pair par kulhadi maar raha hai.."

Shobha started looking at him after hearing Rishabh's words. When Rishabh felt that Shobha would agree to what he said, he immediately said, "Okay fine, there is no need to stare like this. I will take her away or else you will emotionally blackmail me again."

He said and went to his room.

Swati's house_

Swati lived in a chawl. Her house was very small. There was only a kitchen, bathroom and a hall in her house.

Swati said in a loud voice while hurriedly putting food in the tiffin box in the kitchen, " Hurry up Shwet or else you will be late for school."

A 5 year old child came out of the bathroom who was wearing school uniform. While washing his hands, he said, " Offo you maasi maa, I am not late. I will reach school on time."

" Yes yes I know you will reach school on time. But it is important to board the bus at the last movement only.", Swati said scolding him and started putting the lunch box in his bag.

She quickly took Shwet's bag and water bottle and came out of the house with Shwet. She locked the door of the house and picked up Shwet in her arm's and started running.

Swati's house was in Chawl, so the school bus could not come to her house, so Swati had to walk a little distance to reach the main road.

As soon as she reached the main road, Shwet's school bus arrived. Swati put Shwet's school bag on him and put the water bottle around his neck and said, "Go to school properly, study well and"

Then Shwet interrupted her and said, "And if you are late in coming, wait in the school only, don't go here and there. I know everything maasi ma, you say the same thing every day. I remember everything and you should also remember that you have promised to feed me ice cream."

"Yes yes I remember my promise." Swati said and kissed Shwet on his cheeks and made him get on the bus and Swati stood there until the bus left.

Then Swati came home. She looked around the house. The hall and the kitchen were completely messed up. She took a deep breath and collected all the clothes scattered on the bed and put them in the cupboard.