I was just sitting minding my own business when I saw hunter walking up to me "jax" hunter said putting his hand on my shoulder "See if you can convince him to get his hand looked at. Ignoring it won't make the problem go away."

"Agreed" then I get of the ship and walked up to crossshair "Crosshair I can't help but notice your hand is getting worse please get azi to check on it"
~~~
Crosshair didn't have a choice when I got him to azi as he scans crosshairs hand.

"How does your hand feel now?" Asked azi.

"The same" cross said holding his still shaking hand.

"Unfortunately, it may never heal 100%."

"There's nothing else you can do?" I asked.

"I have exhausted all medical treatment options.
Perhaps the issue is not something physical."

"You think it's in my head?" Crosshair asked.

"If you were to elaborate more on the experimentation you were subjected to, I could determine the cause."

"Forget it" Crosshair said pushing azi out of the way in frustration.

"Crosshair?" I said as he walks away. Knowing he's frustrated.

〜〜〜
Later I walked down and watched crosshair shoot targets and keeps missing then puts down his rifle to hold his hand.

"That was close" I said.

"Close doesn't count.It's either a hit or a miss." He said.

"You're still more capable than most."

He sits down "that's not good enough for a sniper"

I sat beside him "azi might be right Whatever they did to you on Tantiss could've affected you more than you realize."

"No no no it's not in my head."

"Just because there's nothing AZI can do, doesn't mean your hand can't get better." I put my hand on his shoulder "Maybe you're the one who has to fix it."

"How?"

Think something came in my head "I have an idea But you're gonna have to trust me."

"I'm not gonna like it am I?"

I get up "you don't like anything"

"True"
~~~.
Later I made him do some meditation as taking deep
"What's are we doing?" Crosshair asked.

"It's meditation. It'll help you heal. Not just your hand, but your mind too." I told him.

"I doubt that" he said.

He looks at his hand putting it to a fist. I grabbed his hand and turned it "Now, adjust your position and breathe."

"Where did you learn this?"

"I picked it up from my friends the Wookiees on
Kashyyyk."

"You've been to Kashyyyk?"

"Yes there's a lot you don't know about me"
"I know"

"Now close your eyes and focus" I closed my eyes and take deep breath and meditated with crosshair.