I walked down to a meeting that's already happening when I got there I saw clone force 99 I want to meet them.

After the meeting I decided to follow them.

"Lads we got company" one said as they turned to see me.

"Hello" i said

"What's that?" Bug guy asked.

The one in the goggles scans "vicenarian Nautolan female origins unknown."

"My names jax I was wondering when you guys would comeback."

"you know who we are?" One in the Bandana asked.

"Hunter, echo, tech, wrecker and Crosshair" i said their names "you're clone force 99"

"What are you doing on kamino?" Hunter asked.

"Their job of course" a female kaminoan said walking towards us "they're is my medical assistant one with a curious mind that causes them to wander. Come jax there is work to do." They both walked away.

~~~~~~~<~~~~
It was lunch time I grabbed my lunch when I saw the guys and sat beside them

"Hello again" I waved as they  looked at me in confusion " jax. From earlier. In the corridor"

"Yeahwe remember" Hunter said "don't you have someplace to be?"

"No I'll stay"

"You want to sit with us?" Tech asked in shock "that's never happened before"

"I like you" i said "you dont fit around here either"

"Check it out." A group of clones walks by us "the defect squad got themselves a new recruit. Another member added to the sad batch" they laugh.

I throw food at the bullies "apologize to my friend"

"What did you say to me?" The trooper said.

"Back off" hunter said to them "I suggest you keep moving"

they walked away and then more food was thrown at them I turned to see wrecker with food.

Then we all started fighting one of the guys I punch them.

Then I saw echo get knocked out I ran up to him "I'll take him to medical room.

Later echo woke up in panic

"Echo it's okay" I saw omega standing beside me "it's me jax. I understand. I don't like being hooked up to their machines either"

"Ha! Told you hes alive" I looked to see the guys walking towards us "you owe me two credits"

The droid leaves us alone "we've got a problem" echo cltold them.

"Not really" tech said "we're more deviant than we are defective" tech said.

"Not that admiral tarkin is here" hetold them he's the one envaluating the clones"

"The same tarkin from the citadel rescue when you Uh.." tech looked at echo "how should I put this?"

"Blew up?"wrecker asked