We we're just getting back from a mission with a big package.

"Well, well the space lugs decided to finally show up" cid said not pleased.

"Better late than dead I always say" a female said.

"And who are you?" Hunter asked.

"Wouldn't you like to know" she said walk-in up to us "so this is the top team you've been talking about the rouge clones on the run from the empire huh how juicy"

"You told her" hunter asked cid.

"Don't get twitchy phees a friend. She's the most trustworthy pirate I know" cid said.

"Is that supposed to be comforting?" Echo asked her.

"Aren't clones supposed to look alike? So much for quality control" phee said "this one's too big" she points at wrecker "this one's got a face tattoo" points at hunter. "And I know this one's not even a clone at all" she points at me "Yeah real subtle." Then she looks to tech "oh. Hey now. Got a name brown eyes?"

"Tech." He introduced himself "however, the phenotypic eye colour for all clones is brown. Iris pigmentation was not affected by our mu—"

"We'll as fascinating as this has been I have places to be" she said as she gets wrecker to grab the chest and follow her "and cid that intel is not freei expect a cut if your top team comes through.

"What is she talking about?" Hunter asked cid.

"Your next mission you lot are heading to the outer rim" cid shows us a castle.

"That is castle serenno, the former home of count dooku" tech explained.

"Who's that?" I asked.

"A Jedi who betrayed the republic and led the separatists in a war" echo said.

"With him being dead dookus entire war chest is up for grabs the empire's already started pillaging the place but there is still time to strike before it's all gone."

~~~~~
Later we were on the maurauder to go on a mission. On the ship I over heard hunter and echo talk.

Echo said to hunter we're not free because of me which breaks my heart to hear him say that.
~~~
We head to the planet the group and I got out of the maurauder.

"So where is this palace?" Asked wrecker.

"The city is on the opposite side of the mountain range." Tech said as they head off.

Then we head to the edge of the mountain to see the city destroyed.

"That's the city?" I asked "what happened to it"

"Imperial bombardment. Same as on kamino" echo said. As we continue on walking.

We got a closer look to see what they are up to "it appears they are beginning to transport the war chest off world" tech said. "Our window of opportunity is quickly closing."

Tech gives to the scope to echo "there's over 40 troopers down there"

Wrecker grunts "That's nothing"

"Stealth wrecker remembers?" I asked.

Then we looked to see ship's following a transport.

"Imperial escort ships" tech said "the standard protocol for when high level cargo is being transported." Tech said.

"You get to the nearest container and grab what you can" huntr aid "ill will be the eyes on the ground if things go sideways he will divert their forces and buy us some time."

And we go off the sneak in to the cargo to get supplies.

"So this is what a war chest looks like" i said amazed.

"This is only a fraction of it but that is all we need" tech said "the priority is item of high value.

"Luke what?"

"Anything shiny or heavy is a start" echo said to her. I walked up to a chest and opens it  "I'd say that qualifies as high value" echo said.

"How could all of this belong to one person?" I asked.

"It is safe to assume that the majority of dookus fortune came from the many worlds he controlled or exploited all in the name of his war effort" tech said.

"That what corrupt people do" echo adds.

"Isn't that what we're doing?" asked.

"Depends on how we use it" echo said."Wrecker that one goes first" he picks up a load. And leaves. Before we noticed the doors were closing on us.

"That is concerning" tech said

Echo tries to get it open "it's exernally sealed I can't open it"

"The ships taking off get out of there" hunter said in the comm.

"Hunter we're trapped in the container we can't get out" i said.

"On our way"

The all the sudden the ship began to move and the escape pods as we know are gone i suggest we escape on a cargo which has reentry boosters"

"When are the ree try booster supposed to fire?" Echo asked.

"I think they should have by now"I  said.

"That is going to be a problem!"