We made a call with cid and all of us were pissed off at her.

"Not sure what's got you all twisted up in the knots" she said on the hologram.

"We we're stranded on that planet cid" i said "we needed you and you left us"

"You're fine now aren't you? And you got your ship back."

"Yeah with no help from you" wrecker said.

"Do you wanna mope or make money? Because I got a tip on a downed ship, which means cargo ripe for the taking. I'll even give you 30% of the cut."

"That is our standard percentage." Tech said

"All right.this one time let's say 35%....okay 40... fine 50%as a token of my good will that you seem to have forgotten I'm sending you the Intel now. Don't come back unless you scavenge something valuable"

"What makes you think we'd come back at all?" Hunter asked.

"Don't test me speedy just get it done" she hangs up. I rolled my eyes on what she's doing.

"Severing ties with cid could be problematic considering what she knows about us" tech said "perhaps we choose a diplomatic solution and complete this one last mission for her"

Tech gives hunter the data pad "cid only sent coordinates." Hunter spoke "no ship transponder code or indication of what caused the crash"

"Limited Intel. Theres a surprise" wrecker said.

"How hard could scavenging cargo be?"I asked.

~~~~~~~
We head to the planet where there's a village close by. We got out of the ship to take a close look at it.

"What kind of ship is this" wrecker asked.

"Don't know. No hull markings" said hunter.

"Based on the severity of the impact and the lack of communication signals,the crew aboard most likely perished." Tech said

"We don't know for sure. Said omega. They could be trapped inside come on" i said as we head to the ship.

"Something unfortunate happened here" tech shows us scratches on the walls.

"Whatever did this wasn't human" hunter said.

"I will get the power restored and check data logs on the bridge."

"By yourself?" I asked in concern.

"Your concern is not warranted I will be fine" he said walking away from us.

As hunter, wrecker and omega and myself looked around.

"Why is it so cold in here?" Wrecker asked.

"It's some kind of lab" hunter said

"This medical equipment is kaminoan" i said. Looking at the stuff.

"What's it doing here" wrecker asked

"its their cloning technology but this configuration is different than anything I saw in tipoca city"i explained

Then we heard a noise we looked around and saw a creature attack us as we from it.

"Tech, we've got a problem get off the ship now" hunter said on the comm.

"I suspect this is is some type of research vessel" tech said.

"We know" wreckers said .

"And whatever they were researching just got loose" I said.