decided to meditate before looking at echo who was walking up to me.

"Meditating again?" He asked.

"Trying" I said " gunji taught me but it doesn't work the way he did"

"Listen you may be force sensitive but he's a Jedi" he said.

"I still like it though wanna try?"

"No. I don't enjoy solitude" he said leaning on the wall "I had enough of that on skako minor. If it weren't for you and this squad I'd still be a prisoner there or worse"

"Is that what made you join us?" I asked .

"There's was where I fit, where I was needed." He turns to face me.

He was gonna continue but interrupted but tech "we have an incoming transmission. It's Rex"

We walked up and saw Rex on the holo "hey, any chance I could use your squads expertise for a mission?"

"Finally" wrecker spoke "im tired of waiting around for cid"

"What do you need rex?" Echo asked.

"I'll explain everything when you get to corusant"

"Corusant?" Hunter asked "that's a big ask captain.

"Why? What's on corusant?" I asked.

"It is the galactic capital and, this, the heart of the empire" tech explain.

"But the empire thinks we're dead" echo said. "They won't be looking for us"

"I'd like to keep it that way" hunter said.

"It's a covert mission" said rex "a simple data extraction but a crucial one I'll send over a flight plan to bypass imperial security and coordinate ms to a safe landing zone"

"We're on our way"

~~~~
We head to corusant and meet Rex where he located us.

When we got out he was there with an unfamiliar face.

"Glad you made it" he said "this is senator riyo chuchi" he introduced the blue woman. "Theses are the special clones and their friend I told you about"

"Thank you for coming" she said.

"Why are we here REX" I
Hunter asked.

"Inside" he said "there's something I want you to see" he takes us to a thing that looks like a coding he opens it to reveal a clone "he's an assassin. His identifying number had been wiped"

"I was not aware that was possible" tech said in shock.

"Who was his target?" Hunter asked.

"A clone contact of mine named slip" tech answered "he said he was in danger. I came to corusant to get him out but the assassin got to him first.nearly got the senator too."

"Why would a clone be targeting another clone or a senator?" Echo asked.

"To silence us" the senator said. "Admiral rampart has the entire senate believing kamino was lost to a catslysmic storm. Slip witnessed the truth. I wanted him to testify to ramparts crimes."

"We were there to senator,I can be your witness"

"The senate won't listen to any of us. We're deserters" hunter said.

" hunters right" Rex agrees "but there's another way to provide the senate with the evidence of the empires crimes. The command log on ramparts venator. Slip made a copy of it on the ships backup data banks"