Discover the truth about WAIFU (Part 1)

Frostwing just woke up from being knocked out only for him to be in the cave. He still felt pain in his shoulder as he lay on his back. 

Frostwing(Mind): Esdeath... Raynare... 

Frostwing then looked up to see a word that was carved.

Frostwing" Starline"?

Frostwing then sits up to think about the situation.

Frostwing: My waifus have turned on me... But their expression is blank like Kuuderes. Something is not right. I need to find out why.

Frostwing then looked at the hole as if it was the only exit there. He then slowly entered the water. He then takes a breath & submerges.

Meanwhile

At the UA High School, Sparky is actually in the Teacher's Lounge.

Sparky: Thank you for taking your time, Principal Nezu.

Nezu is a small stout creature who appears to be a possible combination of several different animals, including a dog, a mouse, and a bear, which would make him a chimera. He has the head of a mouse with circular black eyes, a large scar over the right one, relatively rectangular-shaped ears with pale pink insides slanting outwards from the top of his head, and an elongated muzzle with a small round nose. His fur is white and has large, dog-like paws with pink pads and a thin tail like that of a cat. He sports a white dress shirt, a dark red tie around his neck, a black double-breasted waistcoat, and matching dress pants. He wears orange lace-up sneakers with incredibly thick soles which seem to be quite large on him.

Nezu: No, thank you for coming here.

Sparky: I do have a question.

Nezu: I am an animal, made into several animals due to experimentation. Does that answer it?

Sparky: Well, actually no. I know you are a chimera.

Nezu: Like this chimera?

Nezu shows Sparky a Chimera.

Sparky: I should be worried now, but yes. This is what I want to know.

Sparky then pulls out a UA P.E. clothes.

Sparky: Did a guy named "Frostwing" come here?

Nezu: Yes, he did. He made an appointment for the pickup of his hero costume.

Sparky: Costume? But Frostwing does not have powers.

Nezu then pulled out the design for Frostwing's ice suit.

Nezu: These are the plans & designs for his costume.

Sparky: But it's impossible.

Nezu: Impossible?

Sparky: We humans are different from anime. We don't possess the physciology.

Nezu: Well, other than bionic, did he enhance himself with any magic or supernatural abilities related to ice?

Sparky then thought about it, but the door was open to reveal a tall, curvaceous woman with sky-blue eyes that tilted downward in the center and were framed by a set of rather long eyelashes. She had long, thick, spiky, dark purple hair, which was made up of layers of varying lengths, the longest ones reaching down below her waist. Her chin-length bangs were split into three sections: two swept to the sides and one over her face, going diagonally down to the left between her eyes. She also had a small beauty mark below her left eye, as well as red-painted nails. Her hero costume was remarkably similar to one of a traditional dominatrix. She wore a breastless, black leather leotard—similar in style to a corset—over a thin, skin-tight, white bodysuit, which accentuated her voluptuous figure. The center strip of her leotard was embellished with red gemstone-like accessories in a vertical pattern, extending from her collar to her midriff. She also wore translucent, black, thigh-high garter stockings, which were attached to a burgundy utility belt decorated with gold studs around her hips, a matching pentagonal buckle in its center, and black knee boots. She had a small red mask outlining her eyes, and a handcuff on each wrist. She was often seen carrying a flogger-style whip. The white bodysuit was made of thin material that is easily rippable, so she could more easily use her Quirk.